Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The Frame Assembly for Mirage Liberty™ Hybrid Mask (No Cushion or Headgear) is the frame and short tube assembly for the ResMed Mirage Liberty Mask. Adding the Liberty mouth cushion and nasal pillows, as well as the Liberty headgear produces an entire Liberty Full Face Mask.
The Liberty frame comes in two sizes: Small and Large. The small Liberty mouth cushion fits only the small Liberty frame. The large Liberty cushion fits only on the large Liberty frame. Select the desired size frame at the time of ordering.
All sizes of Liberty nasal pillows fit on both the small and large Liberty frame.
This is the frame and short tube assembly only. It does NOT include the mouth cushion, nasal pillows or headgear needed to used the mask to treat sleep apnea.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Mask Frame
- 1- Short Tube Assembly Including Elbow and Swivel
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 7 Inches
Material Components of Frame Assembly for Mirage Liberty™ Hybrid Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Short Tube Material Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer (POP)
- Short Tube Material Cuff: SEBS Based Thermoplastic Elastomer - Light Grey
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate / Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the Liberty™ mask frame is determined by the size of the cushion. The mask frame does not have an identifiable size, but the cushion attached to the frame directly corresponds to the size of the mask frame.
- Small Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Small Liberty Mask Frame
- Large Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Large Liberty Mask Frame
The size of the full face cushion is placed in two locations.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to view the left side of the mask frame. The size of the full face cushion is embossed into the silicone cushion along the rounded rim, where the full face cushion and mask frame connect.
- To find the second location, turn the mask in the same manner, to view the right side of the mask frame. An identifiable, clear letter written above the rim of the full face cushion indicates the size of the full face cushion.
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Mirage Liberty Hybrid Sizing Guide.