Frame Assembly for Mirage Micro Nasal Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
Mirage Micro™ Nasal Frame Assembly Overview
This is the Frame Assembly for Mirage Micro Nasal Mask (No Cushion or Headgear). This is the frame only for the ResMed Mirage Micro mask. Adding a cushion and headgear to this frame completes the mask system.
The ResMed Mirage Micro has two frame sizes (Small & Standard) and six cushion sizes (Kids, Small, Medium, Large, Large Wide, X-Large). Not all cushions fit all frames.
- Size Kids and Small have the same size frame, size Small. The Kids and Small cushion fit on the small frame. Other sizes do not fit the small frame.
- Size Medium, Large, Large Wide and X-Large have the same size frame, size Standard. Cushions sized to Medium, Large, Large Wide and X-Large fit on the size Standard frame. Size Kids and Small do not fit on the size Standard frame.
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Mirage Micro and Activa LT Sizing Guide.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Frame Assembly for Mirage Micro Nasal Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Clear Dial: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Forehead Pad: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The part was exactly what I needed. Service was quick too.