Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by ResMed.
The ResMed Plastic Tube Retainer for Swift™ LT and Swift™ LT For Her is the replacement tube retainer for the Mirage Swift LT and Swift LT For Her. The tube retainer snaps onto the Swift LT Headgear at that top of the head. It holds the tubing on top of the head. Select the desired color at the time of ordering.
This product is a single tube retainer clip for use only with the Swift LT line of masks. No other mask components are included with this product.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1- Tube Retainer
Material Components for Plastic Tube Retainer for Swift™ LT and Swift™ LT For Her
- Tube Retainer: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please Note: This is the tube retainer clip ONLY for use with the ResMed Swift LT mask line. This product does not include the headgear, tubing or any other mask components.
If you use the SnuggleHose Cover for Swift Pillow System, the plastic retainer has a small, fixed diameter, making use with the SnuggleHose cover difficult. ResMed suggests using the Velcro Tube Retainer instead of the plastic version.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where is the Velcro tube retainer on the Swift LT? It wasn't with my mask.
- The Velcro tube retainer doesn't come with the mask. It's listed on the website as an optional item.