Quattro™ Air For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
Quattro Air For Her FFM with Headgear Overview
ResMed's Quattro™ Air For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear joins the long list of masks from ResMed which are designed with the female user in mind. ResMed has minimized the design of this full face mask making it 45% lighter than their very popular Mirage Quattro. With only four parts, the Quattro Air For Her aims for comfort and ease of care.
ResMed offers the next generation in their line of masks designed for women with the Quattro™ Air For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear. It builds on the success of the features found in the Quattro line of full face masks delivering CPAP therapy air to both the nose and mouth.
- Lightweight Materials
- Easy to Use and Maintain
- Minimal 4 Part Design
- Flex-wing Forehead Support
- Dual Wall Cushion with Spring Air™
- Femine SoftEdge™ Headgear
- One Piece Elbow with Quick Release Tabs
- Diffuse Venting
Easy to Use Design
ResMed uses lightweight materials in a design consisting of only four parts offering a full face mask that is simple to use and clean. The four parts are the headgear, cushion frame and elbow. The molded frame has headgear loops for quick attachment of the headgear straps. The elbow easily snaps on and off the frame using squeeze tabs. The open design of the frame holds and supports the cushion with limited facial contact.
Flex-wing Forehead Support
ResMed's flex-wing forehead support offers the stability needed to maintain the seal with limited contact to the face. It flexes into optimal position without using forehead pads and only the headgear touches the forehead. The frame of the Quattro Air is sized to fit the size of the cushion.
Spring Air Cushion
Quarttro Air For Her has ResMed's dual wall cushion design featuring Spring Air Technology helping to reduce facial pressure and enhance the seal. The cushion is lightweight and flexible and offers a greater level of comfort at the bridge of the nose. The mask cushion inflates with the air flow creating a seal between the it and the face. For those whose mouths drop open during sleep, or when a high therapy pressure is used, a full face mask covering both the nose and mouth is beneficial. The cushion for the Quattro Air for Her can be replaced to extend the life of the mask. The Quattro Air for Her and the Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask with Headgear use the same cushion.
Size Small SoftEdge Headgear
All sizes of the Quattro Air For Her mask come packaged with the size small SoftEdge headgear with a soft pink lining. The headgear has a unique texture and feel to support the fit and seal in comfort. The headgear should be worn loosely allowing the dual wall cushion to evenly distribute the pressure. Connect the headgear to the mask by slipping the headgear over the hook loops on the side of the frame. Once the headgear fit is set, just slip it into place for use.Quiet Venting & Quick Release Elbow
ResMed's design makes the Quattro Air For Her easy to use and maintain. The single piece elbow is fully rotating with a swivel at the hose connection to help avoid torque on the mask and seal during movement. The quick release tabs allow the user to quickly snap the elbow on and off the mask frame for cleaning. The circular vent is designed to gently diffuse air away from the user and bed partners.
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
- Headgear - Size Small with Pink Lining
Material Components for Quattro™ Air For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
- Cushion & Frame: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon
- Elbow: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Therapy Pressure Range: 3 to 40 cmwp
Machine Mask Setting: "Full Face" or "Mir Full"
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Headgear Sizing: All sizes of the ResMed Quattro Air For Her are packaged with the size Small Headgear that has a soft pink lining. All sizes of the ResMed Quattro Air comes packaged with a size Standard Headgear that has a soft blue lining. The headgear are the same design and differ only in the color of lining.
Sizing Quattro Air For Her: The following sizing information is provided by ResMed
- Quattro Air & Quattro Air For Her Sizing Gauge.
- The Quattro Air For Her is approximately the same size as the original Quattro Full Face Mask. A size Extra Small Quattro equates to a size Extra Small Quattro Air For Her.
- However, if changing from the Quattro FX Full Face Mask to the comparing the Quattro Air, ResMed suggests stepping up a size. For example, if a Small Quattro FX is used successfully, step up to a size Medium in the Quattro Air For Her.
Quattro Air For Her Care and Cleaning: ResMed recommends that the mask is disassembled and washed daily. The headgear must be hand washed and should be cleaned once a week. Use a mild household detergent and rinse well. Lay the headgear flat to dry. Do not put the headgear in the dryer.
Fitting the Quattro Air For Her: The following fitting steps are recommended by ResMed
- Remove the elbow by depressing the side buttons on the elbow
- Attach the headgear to the upper headgear hooks at the forehead support.
- Make a loop for each side of the lower headgear strap by attaching the Velcro closure to the strap.
- Place the Flex-wing forehead support on the forehead, swing the headgear over the back of the head.
- Adjust the upper headgear straps enough to hold the mask in place.
- Hook the lower headgear straps over the lower headgear hooks located at the bottom sides of the frame.
- Loosely adjust the tension at the lower and upper headgear straps.
- Reattach the elbow to the mask and attach the long hose from the machine to the elbow.
- Lay down, and with the air from the machine flowing, fine tune the strap tension adjustments.
Quattro Air For Her and Supplemental Oxygen Use: The Quattro Air For Her does not have a supplemental oxygen port. If supplemental oxygen is needed consider the Oxygen Enrichment Adapter as an option.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the mask frame is directly proportionate to the size of the cushion. The size of the mask frame is not identifiable, except by applying the cushion size to the corresponding frame. To properly function, the Quattro™ Air For Her frame and cushion must be the same size. The frame and cushion sizes cannot be mixed and matched.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that the elbow is facing the user. Look to the lower right side of the full face cushion to locate a large embossed letter within a circle. The letter will indicate the size the full face cushion.
This mask flaps constantly! Yes, my CPAP pressure is high but it flaps and keeps me awake all night! Even when I make it so tight that it gives me a headache! Other than this product I am completely satisfied with all of my products from CPAP.com. more...
This is the fourth mask I've used and definitely the best so far. I purchased the extra small and finally have no leaks! My favorite feature is the quick release so night time bathroom visits don't require reapplying the mask each time. I also love that there is no strap across my cheek. It makes side sleeping so comfortable! And my husband appreciates the diffused air feature. Last, the forehead part looked like it would be painful in the picture, but when you pull the straps taut it expands and literally "floats" on your forehead. I can't even feel that it's there. Love, love, love this mask! more...
1 person found this helpful.
I like the fact that it does NOT rub on my ears like the ones I've had in the past tended to do. Hope this one lasts better, as well. more...
I've been using this mask for years. It's a good mask, although the headgear rubs my neck raw, so I stick a washcloth in that spot under the headgear. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerYesNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo