Nasal Pillows for Swift™ FX CPAP Mask
The Nasal Pillows for Swift™ FX CPAP Mask are a single pair of nasal pillows for the Swift FX in selected size. Choose desired size nasal pillows when ordering.
The Swift FX nasal pillows are designed with dual-wall flaps with improved support and comfort. The cushion's base is outfitted with an integrated flexible chamber that provides stability for side sleepers. This added flexibility accommodates movement and a reliable seal at high therapy pressures.
This Product Includes...
- 1 Pair of Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
Material Components for Nasal Pillows for Swift™ FX CPAP Mask
- Nasal Pillow: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The Swift FX has been tested up to 20cm of water pressure and can maintain a consistent seal even at maximum therapy.
Where can I find the size?
The size of the nasal pillow is indicated with a black letter located on the front of the nasal pillow. The letter is found on the right hand silicone flap of the nasal pillow, designed to connect to the headgear.
How Often Should I Replace the Swift FX Nasal Pillows?
The nasal pillows (cushion) for the SwiftFX should be replaced once every 30 days.
What a difference with the replacement nasal pillows. More comfort noted immediately. I had waited too more...
These work great with my Phillips CPAP device.
Came on time. Exactly what I ordered. I have ordered from this company before and will again.
Ordered 2 medium nasal pillows for my Swift FX mask from cap.com. Exact same replacement as what I am now more...
Like always, CPAP delivered just what I needed.