Respironics, 12volt DC Battery Adapter Cable with Battery Clips
12 Volt DC Adapter with Battery Clips Overview
The Respironics, 12volt DC Battery Adapter Cable with Battery Clips fits over the cigarette lighter plug on the DC power cords and ends in alligator clips in order to connect a CPAP directly to a free standing battery. A DC power cord is needed in order to use this adapter. There is a 15 amp fuse installed.
The adapter must be used with a free-standing battery only. It should not be connected to a battery that is installed or connected to anything else.
This Product Includes...
- DC Adapter Cable with Battery Clips
Cord Length - Without Connections: 18 inches
Cord Length - End to End: 23.25 inches
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The DC Battery Adapter Cable clamps to a free-standing 12V DC deep cycle type battery. DO NOT connect this cable to a battery that is installed in a vehicle or has any additional equipment connected to it.
Sturdy construction and fair price.
Works great. Just spent 2 days camping and the cpap machine worked wonderfully.
Looks sturdy. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but it SURE looks like it is going to fit the bill more...
I have not received my order yet