SST Flap for ComfortGel Full Face Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
There are three (3) different Frame sizes for the ComfortGel Full Face Mask. Only use the cushion/flap that fits onto the your frame size. Frame, cushion and SST Flap sizes are not interchangeable.
- Large frame = Large cushion and flap
- Medium frame = Medium cushion and flap
- Small frame = Small cushion and flap
The same size silicone flap must be used to secure the gel cushion to the frame. The silicone flap and gel cushion are sold as a package elsewhere on our site, and the gel cushion is sold separately as well.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of SST Flap for ComfortGel Full Face Mask
- SST Flap: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the gel cushion and the silicone flap, locate the bottom of the gel cushion, where the mask frame and full face cushion connect. The black letter printed on the bottom of the full face cushion designates the size of the full face cushion and silicone flap.
If the user removes the gel cushion from the silicone flap, the size will not be identifiable. The size of the gel cushion is not recorded, yet it directly corresponds to the size written on the silicone flap.
great quality, i can breath easier
This replacement SST flap works as advertised especially with my new chinstrap.
I can double the time between replacing face masks by replacing the flap. The big mail order supply houses approved by the insurance companies dont even carry them. Thank’s! more...
VEry pleased with product and ship time. Excellent.
Replace it every 6 months. Works well with my full beard.