PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereDreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
PR System One Auto CPAP Machine Overview
The PR Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex is an intelligent solution that knows when, why, and how changes should occur to consistently and effectively provide optimum sleep therapy. New System One technologies like Humidity Control with Dry Box and Resistance Control for use with any mask, all are helping users achieve effective therapy.
NOTE: the Heated Humidifier is included in the price of this machine.
System One Humidity Control
The PR CPAP humidifier and water chamber design are breakthroughs for managing rain-out and water damage. System One Humidity Control technology analyzes ambient temperature and patient airflow to reach relative humidity at the mask. Choose from 5 levels of relative humidity.
System One is the first humidifier in the industry which accounts for room humidity. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube.
Dry Box technology is another breakthrough in reducing water damage to the CPAP. Several unique designs are incorporated into the humidifier to prevent water from exiting the chamber. To start, the air outlet port has been moved from the side of the humidifier onto the top. This centers the entire delivery; minimizing the total water displacement around the hole. The water chamber is outfitted with one-way valve, between the machine and the humidifier. Any water that manages to escape the chamber gets trapped within the Dry Box, which acts as a reservoir for any water ingress past the valve.
System One and Dry Box Technology make it possible for the PR CPAP machines to be truly spill-free. This humidifier, even with a chamber filled to the "Full" indicator line, can be tilted, shaken, and even turned upside down without water leaking back into the device.
System One Resistance Control
Respironics wanted a machine to achieve optimal pressure no matter which mask is used. Resistance Control is the solution, a numbering system on all of Respironics CPAP masks based on variable resistance characteristics. Each number instructs the device to compensate for different mask types. The result? A consistent and reliable pressure enhanced with all the benefits of Flex Technology no matter which mask is used.
Advanced Event Detection
The PR Auto CPAP is designed to identify symptoms beyond classic OSA parameters such AHI, flow limitation, Hypopnea, Obstructive and Central Apnea. With the PR system, detection is expand to include data on Snoring, Periodic Breathing and Respiratory Effort-Related Arousals (RERAs).
RERAs differ from a Hypopnea event in that a RERA shows increasing respiratory effort with each breath, culminating in a shift in brain wave activity and not necessarily a result of obstruction. Periodic breathing conditions such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central apneas are distinguishable from obstructed apnea or snoring events.
Flex Family Technology
Flex Technology is designed to enhance traditional CPAP therapy; maintaining effective therapy at minimal pressures. Users new to CPAP equipment find the Flex feature provides airflow at just the right pressure relief for every breath and makes adapting to CPAP therapy easier. The PR Auto comes with both C-Flex and A-Flex modes as well as the new C-Flex Plus technology.
C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the patient's expiratory flow.
C-Flex Plus is a new enhancement added to PR Pro and Auto CPAP machines. Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex+ minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex+ softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
A-Flex is a comfort feature built on top of the REMstar Auto algorithm. If breathing events occur, the algorithm raises the A-Flex pressure profile to eliminate breathing events, while simultaneously making sure that pressure never rises to a level that's unnecessarily or uncomfortably high.
Encore Data Management and Reporting
On-board memory has been added to the CPAP as well as storing information on a generic SD Memory card and reads through any SD card reader. Use EncoreViewer Software to monitor therapy effectiveness through a series of reports. A new Patient Flow and Event report enables users to view a weekly breakdown on per-breath basis. Patient data is used to identify particular conditions and events with specific colors.
Another PR System One Machine Option
Interested in a system that includes a heated hose? The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube comes with the same great features as the System One Auto featured on this page. However, the 60 Series Auto also offers an updated humidifier and adds a heated hose to the system to provide optimum humidification for comfort and effective therapy.
This Product Includes...
Pressure Range 4 to 20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
Ramp Time 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure 4 to CPAP; user adjustable
Dimensions 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H, 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
Weight 3 lbs / 1.36kg
Altitude Compensation Automatic - Maximum height 7500 feet.
Filters Pollen and optional ultra-fine
Device Set-Up LCD/Control Wheel or Encore Software
Data Storage Capacity
- Display: Compliance, AHI, Leak, Pressure 7-Day and 30-Day averages
- SD Card >1 year (daily details with flow waveforms)
- On-board: up to 6 months
Compliance Meter Breathing detection
Electrical Requirements 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12volt DC
European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
Max Exposure Heat for Machine Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
- C-flex: 2
- Auto On: On
- Auto Off: Off
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Respironics listened to the CPAP community and removed the "blue light" LED. The PR was placed in a dark room and the new power light could barely be seen. No more insomnia from excess system lights. The only common parts shared with the M series is the Power Supply. The PR system comes with a separate, external power brick and allows the overall CPAP to stay compact.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: REMstar Auto Machine.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Humidifier Modes PR System One Heated Humidifiers Version 1.22 or higher have two modes:
- System One Humidification
NOTE: The version of software installed on a machine is displayed on the screen when the unit is plugged into an outlet. The Humidification settings are displayed only when a PR System One Heated Humidifier is attached to the machine.
The CPAP user who wants to control the heat setting on the humidifier should select "Classic" mode settings C1,C2, C3, C4 or C5. The "C" in front of the humidification setting indicates "Classic". This allows you to set the level of humidification.
System One Humidification Mode
The CPAP User who wants to allow the technology of the System One Humidification to set the level of humidification delivered based on the humidity present in the room air should select "System One Humidification". The humidification setting will show 1 - 5 but WITHOUT a "C" preceding the number.
If set to zero "0", the humidifier will act as a Passover Humidifier.
Accessing Humidification Settings:
- Humidifier must be attached to the machine
- Access the Set Up menu
- Scroll down the menu offerings to locate: "System One Humidification"
- If set to "On", the technology will set the amount of humidification delivered to the system based on the setting of 1 -5 with 1 being the least and 5 being the most
- If set to "Off", the user controls the heat setting based on C1-C5 with C1 being the lowest heat and C5 being the highest heat.
This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Universal 12 Volt DC Power Cord
This machine come equipped with a DC plug on the back of the unit. This allows the user to connect the CPAP to an external DC battery source. The machine can be powered by plugging the 12volt DC Power Cord into a cigarette lighter plug. This is ideal for traveling by car, boat, or recreational vehicle that is equipped with a cigarette lighter plug.
C-100 Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines
Weighing in at only 1.16 pounds the C-100 Battery is a terrific option for travel. Plus, the C-100 comes with a DC cable and connector peg suitable for use with the PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex so no need to purchase a separate DC cable. This lithium ion battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel. The C-100 Pack includes many accessories and a handy carry case designed to allow the the cords to be attached with the battery inside the case.
Respironics Battery Kit with Universal 12 Volt DC Cable
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket).
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available machines, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click on the question mark for a definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Travel CPAP Comparison Chart
APAP Comparison Chart
BiPAP Comparison Chart
- Browse Our Machine Product Categories. These categories show each machine our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in house opinion of the quality of the machine based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
CPAP Machine Category
APAP (Auto Adjusting) Machine Category
BiPAP (Two Pressure) Machine Category
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
To see the list of what specifically comes with each machine, you can Browse for a machine. Then on the product page, click the "Specs" tab to see a full list of what comes with the machine.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- One of the following words or phrases: "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "CPAP" or "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure" or similar term.
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
An APAP prescription may contain the following information:
- Your pressure range (Optional, Not Required)
- Example: 4-20 CM/H20
- Example: 4-20
- Example: 6-18 CM/H2O
- Example: 6-18
CPAP prescriptions are accepted for Auto Adjusting (APAP) machines.
Here are some of our top selling APAP machines:
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
+ See More
The following are the different types of exhalation relief names by manufacturer.
- Philips Respironics = C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex and Bi-Flex
- Resmed = EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- 3B Medical = RESlex
- Apex Medical = PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm) Pressure Relief
- Curative Medical = EUT (Expiratory Unloading Technology)
- DeVilbiss = SmartFlex
- Fisher & Paykel = SensAwake Technology
- Human Design Medical = Z-Breathe
- Somnetics = EZEX
Here are some machines with an exhalation relief feature:
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
+ See More
Here are some other suggested actions to care for your machine:
- Keep the area around your machine clean by removing any dust from the area to improve the air quality delivered to your machine and to you.
- Keep the air intake of the machine unblocked. Curtains, bedding, and papers can easily block the air intake of your machine, reducing the airflow.
- If a humidifier is used with your therapy, do not pick up the machine with the humidifier attached. With most machines it is easy to spill water from the humidifier chamber into the machine causing damage. Manufacturer warranties are voided by water damage to the machine. To avoid this, remove the chamber from the humidifier and then remove the humidifier from the machine rather than transporting them together.
- If a humidifier is used, empty the water from the chamber every morning. Accidents happen. If a family pet or family member moves the machine and humidifier with water in the chamber it is more likely that water could be spilled into your machine. Water damage to a machine voids the manufacturer warranty.
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Cleaning and changing filters is the only maintenance required for a CPAP machine.
The filters are located at the back of the machine at the air intake.
Sleep laboratories and sleep disorder centers may be willing to make this pressure change. Just call a local hospital or ask your physician to recommend a sleep lab. Be sure to take your prescription.
A second way is to do it yourself. We sell manometers that are very portable, accurate, and simple to use. All the machines we sell come with instructions on how to set pressure to physician orders. Most patients have little trouble doing this themselves. If you need help we can talk you through the procedure. Contact us by phone at 1-800-356-5221.
Gauge Manometer (for pressure measurements)
Fisher and Paykel Water Column CPAP Manometer with HC325 Chamber
A third option is to ship the machine to us with the new prescription. We will set it and ship it back.
It is the law and good common sense to run all sleep disorder devices at the prescribed pressure. If you think your prescribed pressure is wrong, talk to your physician.
All machines can connect to DC power. Some machines are configured to operate on DC Power and have a DC power outlet. Other machines require AC power and will need an Inverter that turns DC power to AC power.
Having the proper equipment is the biggest key to successfully operating the machine from a battery. For example, if your machine does have a DC outlet and you want to run your machine from a marine battery, be sure to get the correct DC cable for the machine, as well as an adapter cable with alligator clips that fits over the cigarette lighter plug.
CPAP.com sells complete battery kits with everything you need for many machines including the correct cables for those machines and batteries. If you have questions about the specific power needs of your machine, review the 'Power' tab found on the machine's product page, or give us a call at 1-800-356-5221.
CPAP.com sells Battery Packs to accompany your machine if an integrated battery is not available. Visit CPAPtalk for more advice specific to your needs, or view this past thread on the topic here.
An example of a machine with C-Flex technology is the DreamStation CPAP Machine.
C-Flex Easy Breathing Technology Visual Graph
C-Flex+ Easy Breathing Technology Visual Graph
Here are some machines with C-Flex+:
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
An example of a machine with A-Flex is the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth.
A-Flex Easy Breathing Technology Visual Graph
This machine mirrors the new heated tube Remstar System 1 PR 60 machine but without the heated tube, and is slightly noisier. more...
11 people found this helpful.
Although I've had this machine awhile, I really love how small it is and how much quieter than my old CPAP model. I purchased the reservoir, too, and CPAP.com installed it for me before shipping. It's really easy to change the filters and remove the data card for doctor visits. more...
9 people found this helpful.
Relatively quiet. Has been a great machine. The water tank is a bit odd shaped so you might want a small brush to get to the little nooks. more...
12 people found this helpful.
I really like this product. It is easy to work with and it adjusts nicely when I roll over from my side to my back (ramping up the pressure when I need it). I can make a number of adjustments to make the experience of using a cpap more comfortable. more...
9 people found this helpful.
This auto cpap machine has a very easy to use setup and monitoring screen making it simple to adjust to individual preferences. The humidifier is now included at no extra charge. Unfortuanately, my first unit failed shortly after the 2 year warranty ran out! I did like it enough to puchase a second unit-if that tells you anything. more...
17 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerRespironicsResMedResMedTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level29 dB26.6 dBA30 dBAQuietYesYesNoManuals IncludedPatientPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight2.8 lbs2.750.66 lbsEntire Weight6 lbs5.1 lbs2.06 lbsEntire Size6.5" x 10.75" x 4"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"NAEntire Package Size8 " x 14.75" x 8"13.24" x 10" x 5"12.25 in L x 4.6 in W x 3Machine Size Only7" x 5.5" x 4"NA5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierSystem One & Dry BoxHumidAirNoBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt InNAAmbient Rainout ReductionHumidity ControlAutoClimateControlNoIntegrated Heated HoseNoClimateLineAireNoHumidifier Water Capacity325 mL380mLNA
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20cm H204-20cm H2O4-20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNANANAEasy BreathingA-FlexAutoSet with EPRAutoSet with EPRRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationYesYesNoMax Operating Altitude7,500 ft8,500 ft8,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesYesNoVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100-240V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataMSD; OSYesYesData CardYesYesNoOptional SoftwareEncoreViewer 2.0ResScanAirMini App
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertLCD; ALARMNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesNoBacklight Shuts OffYesYesNA