Nasal Cushion for Simplicity CPAP Mask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Simplicity Nasal Cushion Overview
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Nasal Cushion for Simplicity Nasal CPAP Mask
- Cushion: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
the cushion in fine i just don;t like the new head gear. I tryed a "cap" I do not like it more...
This mask fits me very well (I'm a small woman). My usual company I had been getting my CPAP supplies from no longer has the Simplicity mask available, so I researched online and was pleasantly surprised to see that cpap.com still handles them. Not only that, but they are much more reasonably priced! I received it in just a few days, too. more...
I purchased a new Simplicity Nasal Cushion to replace and old one which no longer held the air. However, the new one is no better. After numerous attempts per night to adjust, the air "leaks" at the exact spots that the old one does. Occasionally I can get it to fit just right, but there is no rhyme as to when or why this happens. more...
Have used this mask for 10 years - still my favorite. I have tried others and always come back to this one. covers only my nose and the straps are soft - they don't leave a rash on my cheeks. more...
3 people found this helpful.