Headgear for Philips Respironics Total Face Mask
Item # 1003052
Not Currently In Stock
The Headgear for Philips Respironics Total Face Mask is the replacement headgear for the Total Face Mask. The 'One Size Fits Most' headgear corresponds with the one size mask frame.
The headgear has four connection points to help the user stabilize the mask. The hook and loop closures located at the top and bottom of the headgear straps are engineered to create a secure fit. When the headgear needs to be removed, pull the quick release cord away from the face to detach the hook and loop tabs on the side of the mask. This action is intended to help the user quickly remove headgear in the middle of the night or in the case of a critical situation.
The headgear protects and encompasses the back of the head by connecting the top strap which falls into place above the ears to the lower strap that drops below the neck. The straps are made of Neoprene and Nylon materials, giving the product shape as well as flexibility.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Headgear for Philips Respironics Total Face Mask
Headgear: Neoprene and Nylon
Weight and Dimensions of Headgear for Philips Respironics Total Face Mask
- Top Strap Length: 9.75 in L x 1.5 in W
- Bottom Strap Length: 9.75 in L x 1.5 in W
- Mesh Dimensions: 6.25 in L x 3.5 in W
- Quick Release Cord Length: 9.75 in L
- Headgear Weight: 1.3 ounces
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The headgear can be hand or machine washed. Please Note: Laundry detergent and warm water may be used to thoroughly clean the headgear. Be sure to rinse the product thoroughly.
Do not use bleach to clean the headgear.
The Headgear for Philips Respironics Total Face Mask comes in one size only. If adjustments are needed, refrain from over-tightening the headgear which may lead to increased leaks, sores, and mask damage.
Exactly what I wanted--old one had worn out and kept coming loose; this one solved the problem.
The headgear I received is very poor compared to my old one. The new one has no elasticity which more...
This headgear is the best I've seen. The quality is great. this should last forever. I don't see how I'll more...