Swivel Connector for Oxygen Tubing
The Swivel Connector for Oxygen Tubing is a connector with two male ends to connect two oxygen tubings together. This adapter can be used to connect a longer oxygen tubing to a nasal cannula. This is a swivel connector only and does not include any other items.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Swivel Connector
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Please consult your concentrator's manual to identify the length of tubing that is compatible to ensure the swivel is not being used to make the length of oxygen tubing from the concentrator to cannula too long.
It works well good.
I am a belt & suspenders type so over the years I have picked up spare Respironics BiPAPs, Oxygen Concentrators, masks, etc. as potential backups. I needed additional connectors to use if it was necessary to use spare BiPAPs for other family members because of the present Corona virus problem. This connector works to extend oxygen tubing or for connecting a cannula. more...