Manufactured by ResMed.
This cable is required to connect any S9 Series ResMed CPAP or VPAP machine to the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. The S9 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II goes from the RPS II to the S9 machine, plugging into the same port as the S9 External Power supply.
The Resmed Power Station Battery Kit for S9 Machines has everything needed to power your ResMed S9 Series Machine by battery. It includes the S9 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II and ResMed Power Station (RPS) II (No DC Cable)
The S9 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II comes packaged with a cap on the machine side connection of the cable. Remove cap before using the cable.
This cable is for use ONLY with ResMed S9 machines. It is NOT compatible with any other machines made by ResMed or any other manufacturer.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DC Cable for RPS II
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.