MiniMe 2 Nasal Pediatric Mask with Headgear
MiniMe 2 Nasal Pediatric Mask w/Headgear Overview
SleepNet's MiniMe 2 Nasal Pediatric Mask with Headgear is a nasal mask designed for users 2 to 12 years old. A Touchless Spacebar™ is part of the updated design to help young patients stabilize and seal their mask. This updated version carries over the adaptable AirGel™ cushion, which is positioned at the base of the spacebar for optimal comfort.
The MiniMe 2 Nasal Pediatric Mask with Headgear from SleepNet is available in two sizes: Small/Medium and Medium/Large. Custom Fit Technology™ and Memory Wire™ are implemented into the cushion to help improve the fit of the mask. This mask is intended for those 2 to 12 years of age.
- Minimal Contact Design
- Adaptable AirGel™ Cushion
- Two Sizes Available
Minimal Contact Design
The Touchless Spacebar™ is designed to steady the headgear as adjustments are made, as well as maintain the placement of the outer shell over the nose. Please Note: The Touchless Spacebar™ is not intended to sit against the skin. Instead, adjust the mask and headgear to keep the support visibly raised above forehead.
The headgear straps will surround the crown of the user's head from the central outlets located on the spacebar. This design is intended to relieve the user from covering their eyes or mouth during sleep therapy.
Adaptable AirGel™ Cushion
Custom Fit Technology™ is featured in the outer shell of the mask to help the user modify the AirGel™ cushion and support. These adjustments are designed to help the mask sit comfortably on the contour of the user's face. Memory Wire™ is incorporated to preserve the shape of the cushion.
If the cushion does not fit flush, lightly tap the Memory Wire™ to re-shape the mask and adhere it closer to the skin.
Two Sizes Available
The MiniMe 2 is offered in size Small/Medium and size Medium/Large. A range in sizes may increase the comfort level for the user as they are able to choose the mask most applicable to their nose shape and size.
Please Note: The Headgear for MiniMe 2 Nasal Mask is available in two sizes: Small and Large.
- A mask sold in Small/Medium will come with Small headgear.
- A mask sold in Medium/Large will come with Large headgear.
This Product Includes...
- MiniMe 2 Nasal Pediatric Mask in Selected Size
Weight and Dimensions for the Small/Medium MiniMe 2 Pediatric Mask with Headgear
Weight and Dimensions for the Medium/Large MiniMe 2 Pediatric Mask with Headgear
Product Specifications for Both: Small/Medium and Medium/Large MiniMe 2 Masks
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Cleaning TipsClean the mask and headgear daily. Use warm water and mild soap to remove dirt and oil from the mask. Allow the device to air dry away from direct sunlight before the next use. Do not sterilize the MiniMe 2.
The size of the MiniMe 2 Pediatric Nasal Mask is located near the top of the Touchless Spacebar™. Look closely to view the clear colored letters "S/M" or "M/L" embossed into the material below the headgear loop cutout.
To choose the proper cushion size, print out the sizing guide found on this product page. Cutout the interior of the triangular shape, and place your nose through the hole. Position the cutout with the narrowest point at the bridge of the nose. The base of the cutout should fall comfortably below the nostrils. The size is incorrect if the nose is cut off by the paper or surrounded by a large space.
To determine the size of the headgear, refer to the color of the straps:
- Blue headgear = Small
- Gray headgear = Large
Please Note: The Small/Medium MiniMe 2 mask is sold with Small headgear. The Medium/Large MiniMe 2 mask is sold with Large headgear.
Headgear Adjustment Tips
Follow these steps when connecting and adjusting the Headgear for the MiniMe 2 nasal mask.
- Begin by pulling the headgear out of the package. Locate the back of the headgear indicated by the white text.
- Lay the headgear on a flat surface with the blank side facing upward.
- Grasp the mask and lay it in the middle of the headgear. Find the three cutouts located in a triangular shape on the arms of the Touchless Spacebar™.
- Thread one of the top straps through the cutout by sending the hook and loop tab under the mask, through the hole, and over the arm of the spacebar.
- Secure the hook and loop tab onto the headgear strap . Please Note: The strap will be adjusted after the mask is in place. Do not worry about tightening the strap at this time.
- With one secured strap and three dangling straps, move the mask to cover the face. To ensure proper placement, make sure the secured headgear strap is set high on the user's forehead. The additional headgear straps should be behind the user's head.
- Begin to secure the other straps by pulling the material through the cutout and fastening the hook and loop tab over the support arms onto the strap.
- With the user's nose comfortably seated in the nasal mask, hold the mask in place with one hand. Use the other hand to make adjustments to each of the straps.
- It is safe to begin therapy once the optimal fit has been obtained.
I am a 4'11" woman with a small build and have had a difficult time finding headgear that wasn't too big for my head. This headgear fits me perfectly and the nose piece is very comfortable. Because it is designed for use by children, the straps seem to be designed to be adjusted by a parent and not the person wearing it. This makes it a bit awkward to get it adjusted at first. I had to stand in front of a mirror to get the fit right. After the first adjustment, I've been just slipping it off without undoing the Velcro with no problems. Very comfortable to wear and leaves no intentions or marks on my face like the previous mask did. more...
3 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionYesYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeGelGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes