Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Somnetics.
The Portable Water Filter Kit for the Transcend 365 allows you to take tap water and filter it into water the Transcend 365 can use.
The Somnetics Transcend 365 is very sensitive to water with impurities or minerals, and since the humidification system is very different from most machines, it will break and the warranty will be voided if you use tap water without filtering it through the Portable Water Filter Kit first. The Portable Water Filter Kit is designed to provide adequate filtration of tap water so that it can be used by the Transcend 365.
The Portable Water Filter Kit can come in handy if you're late to catch your next flight, and you need to quickly grab some water for your therapy.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
- Intended Use: Filters tap water into water that can be used by the Transcend 365.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Use the Portable Water Filter Kit
Here's how to use the Portable Water Filter Kit:
- Line up the bottom of the Water Filter Kit with the lip of the fill opening on the humidifier chamber itself.
- Set the Water Filter Kit on top of the fill opening, and the two will connect magnetically.
- Slowly pour the tap water into the funnel on top of the Water Filter Kit. The water will drain through the filter directly into the humidifier.
- Pull the Water Filter Kit off of the fill opening when finished and reattach the humidifier to the Transcend 365.
- Using tap water without first filtering it through the Portable Water Filter Kit will cause damage your equipment.