Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask employs a spring design with an inflatable outer cushion silicone flap to achieve a loose fit. This unique design offers a more dependable seal and is less likely to irritate the bridge of your nose. With an emphasis on comfort and flexibility, TrueBlue also includes a soft and adjustable gel forehead pad.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
Freeform Spring Technology
To provide a more custom fit, the TrueBlue includes a flexible spring connecting the mask frame to the cushion. This spring both reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and compensates for movement while sleeping.
Premium Gel Cushion and Inflatable Silicone Flap
By molding to the shape of your nose, the gel cushion provides a comfortable, self-adjusting seal. Designed to fit loosely on the face, it is not necessary to over tighten the headgear straps to create a seal. Simply adjust the straps and position the mask so it rests comfortably on your face. The TrueBlue fits loosely to allow the outer cushion silicone flap to inflate and create a seal around your nose.
The best way to achieve a seal is to put the mask on, connect it to your CPAP hose, and turn on your CPAP machine. While your machine is blowing, pull the mask away from your nose to allow the outer cushion flap to inflate. Bring the mask slowly back to its original position. For more information, please see Philips Respironics' mask guide for more information.
Easy Click Cushion Re-assembly
There are three quick contact points that the spring and gel cushion can easily be clicked into place with.
Soft, Adjustable Forehead Pad
With three soft gel cushions, the forehead pad increases comfort by distributing pressure across a larger area. The flexible pad is made to conform to your forehead by swiveling up and down.
Talon Headgear Clips
The sturdy headgear clips easily unhook, removing the need to unfasten headgear straps to remove the mask. They are made from a softer plastic and can withstand more tension. Each clip snaps into place with one click and can be twisted to detach.
With a crown strap and four adjustable straps that converge into a single back panel, the headgear is designed to provide constant stability. Philips Respironics offers the headgear for the TrueBlue in two sizes: Standard and Reduced Size. All size TrueBlue masks come packaged with size Standard headgear. The Reduced Size Headgear may be purchased separately: Headgear for TrueBlue Gel Nasal CPAP Mask.
System One Resistance Control
Please take note of the Resistance Control rating located on your mask's cushion if you are using the TrueBlue with the System One line of CPAP machines. By programming this rating into a System One machine, the pressure will output will adjust relative to the mask in use, thereby delivering more consistence and reliability in terms of pressure.
This Product Includes...
Material Components for TrueBlue Gel Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear- Fit Pack
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Gel Cushion: Polyurethane Gel; Polyester Film
- Gel Forehead Pad: Polyurethane Gel; Polyester Film
- Silicone Spring Ring: Polycarbonate
- Silicone Spring: Silicone
- Silicone Spring Male Ring: Polyether Imide
- Seal Flap: Silicone
- Sealing Flap Ring: Polycarbonate
- Exhalation Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Exhalation Chip: Acetal Copolymer
- Exhalation Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Split Washer: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Bracket: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear Clip: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Nylon; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
In terms of sizing, the TrueBlue is directly comparable to the ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue nasal masks. In addition to petite, small, medium and large options; the mask is also available in medium wide. The medium wide is a great alternative for users who are in between a medium and a large.
TrueBlue comes packaged with a size Standard headgear, no matter the size of the mask. The headgear is available as a size Standard and Reduced Size, which can be purchased separately. View the following link to read more and order: Headgear for TrueBlue Gel Nasal CPAP Mask.
For help with sizing, please refer to the ComfortGel Printable Sizing Gauge.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the mask so the elbow is facing the user. Just below the elbow, look at the grey polycarbonate mask frame to locate the small series of black numbers, which are located above the Lot number. This series of numbers is known as the supplier directly corresponds to a specific size. Go to the product page on cpap.com and select the sizing field to compare the number with the coinciding size.
The size of the nasal cushion is found by turning the mask so the elbow is facing the user. Once the mask is in place, turn the mask to view the left side of the cushion. The size will be visible from within the embossed circle. The letter placed at the top of the circle indicates the size of the cushion. The letter and number located at the bottom of the circle does not correspond with the size.
Only certain size cushions will work with certain mask frame sizes. The following is a list of which cushion and flap size can be used with which mask frame size:
- Petite mask frame = Petite cushion and flap
- Small mask frame = Small cushion and flap/Medium cushion and flap
- Medium mask frame = Small cushion and flap/Medium cushion and flap
- Medium wide mask frame = Medium wide cushion with flap/Large cushion with flap
- Large mask frame = Medium wide cushion with flap/Large cushion with flap
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the TrueBlue Gel Nasal CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More