Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask - Elbow/Tube/Swivel
Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Overview
This is the replacement tube for use with the Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask.
This is the assembled short tube, swivel and elbow. This is the tube assembly only and does not include the mask, nasal cushion or headgear.
This tubing is for use only with the Wisp mask.
This Product Includes...
- 1- Tube Assembly - Elbow, Tube & Swivel
Material Components for Tubing for Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask
- Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
Tubing Length: 16" (including elbow and swivel)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Amazing turnaround with my order. This is my new go to for CPAP supplies.
I had not ordered a new tube or nasal cushion because I couldn't disconnect them. Thanks for you great description, pictures & filters by brand. I still had to pry off the old one, but now it's all better. more...
Purchased so I had back up should the original become compromised.
Product was delivered on time. it was packed well. It worked on the machine.