Power Outlet 2 Universal CPAP Battery
Whether you’re traveling on a transatlantic flight or a multi–night camping trip, take your sleep apnea therapy on your next adventure with the Zopec Power Outlet 2! Not only can the Zopec Power Outlet 2 keep your sleep apnea treatment going while you’re on the road but it also works as a back–up battery supply at home and can be used to power other electronics around the house.
Learn More About the Zopec Power Outlet 2:
- Ultra-Convenient Portable Device That Doesn’t Require Additional Equipment
- Powerful, Multi-Functional Device Uses Same Battery Type as Tesla
- Full Charge Available in Only Four Hours
- Includes One Year Warranty
Ultra-Convenient Portable Device That Doesn’t Require Additional Equipment
Made for use with any CPAP, APAP, or BiLevel machine, the Zopec Power Outlet 2 is a universal device and doesn’t require an adapter or converter for use. Since this device is portable and doesn’t need special add-ons (like an adapter) to work, the Zopec Power Outlet 2 can go anywhere—it’s almost like taking your home wall outlet with you wherever you go. A travel bag is included with your purchase, making it even easier to pack or stow the device.
Powerful, Multi-Functional Device Uses Same Battery Type as Tesla
The Power Outlet 2 from Zopec is small but powerful. Made with plastic, circuit board, and lithium-ion cells, this product is latex–free and designed to maximize utility. The panasonic lithium-ion battery cells are the same as those used in motor vehicles manufactured by Tesla, providing lightning-fast charging times and the ability to power everything from your CPAP machine and heated humidifier to your laptop or 55" television.
Full Charge Available in Only Four Hours
The Power Outlet 2 from Zopec weighs only 2.15 lbs and has an electrical input range of 110W to 240W and 50Hz to 60Hz. This product does not make noise, so it will not contribute to the sounds made by other sleep therapy equipment. Before use, the Power Outlet 2 CPAP Battery must be 100% charged, which takes around four hours. The device is outfitted with four LED light settings to keep you informed on the device’s power and current battery capacity.
Includes One Year Warranty
A one year limited warranty is included with your purchase. Zopec Medical warranties do not cover product failure caused by user negligence, including damage from water or disassembly. The one year limited warranty is only valid with proof of purchase.
To properly care for your Zopec Power Outlet 2 and help preserve its warranty, use the product as intended and keep it away from liquids and flammable or explosive materials. To spot clean, simply wipe down the device with a lightly-damp cloth or cleaning wipe. Do not submerge the battery in water.
- Power Outlet 2 Universal Rechargeable Battery
- USB-C PD 39W Wall Charger
- Travel Bag
This Product Includes...
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Materials Used: Plastic, Circuit Board, Lithium Ion Cells
- Includes Latex?: No
- Warranty: 1 year
- Input Range: 110 - 240 W / 50-60 Hz
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
First Time Use Tips
Before first use, charge the battery fully (~4 Hours) until the 4 LED lights show it is charged to 100%. To view the LED charge indicators, press and hold the AC Outlet Switch.
- Do not drop the product
- Keep product dry and away from liquid
- Keep product away from flammable and explosive materials
- Use only the Power Outlet 2 wall charger for charging
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use the device beyond the operating temperatures
- Follow the local regulations when disposing of the battery