Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The original Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear from PMI Probasics with detachable cushion is available.
The design is flexible, lightweight, and very easy to clean. The soft medical grade silicone mask allows for a comfortable fit and excellent seal without the need of a forehead support. Best of all they did not sacrifice comfort for durability.
- Detachable Cushion Refresh the mask by replacing the cushion and frame. The cushion detaches from the mask frame by coming off the two frame pegs or prongs.
- Lightweight Flexible Design Made from a soft medical grade silicone, the Zzz-Mask Full Face Mask has a design that is comfortable, durable, and flexible.
- No Forehead SupportEnjoy a clear line of sight without a forehead support in the way. The design of the mask and headgear offers a stable seal without the bulk of a forehead support.
- Headgear with Quick Release Clips The headgear can be easily removed without having to re-adjust the straps making it quick and convenient to take on and off.
- Easy To Clean Due to its overall design this mask is amazingly easy to clean.
- 360° Double Swivel Elbow Port Freedom of movement and ease of connection is built into the design of the Zzz-Mask Elbow Port. Where the mask and the elbow port connect is highly flexible as well, helping to keep the mask in place if you are an active sleeper.
- Ergonomic Contoured Design This mask contours naturally to the face with its ribbed support for comfort, fit, and seal enhancement.
- Durable The overall design of this mask and materials used make it extremely durable and long-lasting.
- One Way Valve Design The air vent holes and one way valve design of the exhalation port help to minimize CO2 retention.
The Zzz-Mask Full Face Mask with Headgear comes in three sizes; Small, Medium, and Large.
As of mid-2013, ProBasics changed the design of the frame for the Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear to once again allow users to remove the silicone cushion for replacment. This is the design of the original Zzz-Mask Full Face that used two prongs that pushed through the detachable silicone cushion. This mask comes with a set of purple Headgear Clips for Zzz Nasal and Full Face Masks.
For a period of approximately two years the Zzz-Mask Full Face used a frame that DID NOThave a detachable cushion. It was packaged with a set of clear headgear clips.
Please contact customer service if you are unsure which model you currently use or you can use this chart:
Zzz-Mask Full Face CPAP Mask Improvement Chart
You can download, print and cutout the ProBasics sizing gauge for this mask here:
Where do I find the size?
Although there is not a size indicator on the body of the frame, the mask frame is sized and must correspond with a specific cushion size. To determine the size of the frame, find the size of the full face cushion.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so the elbow is facing the user. On the silicone material below the elbow, locate the embossed letters that detail the size of the full face cushion. If the mask is being held within the frame, the word "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," and "L A R G E" will be found just below the elbow and before the rim of the frame.
Zzz Full Face Mask Fitting Guide
We tested the Zzz-Mask Full Face Mask in-house. People were very impressed. Many people said they would switch over to this mask for every-night use due to its comfort and durability. In particular they liked the extremely flexible connection where the mask and the elbow swivel meet which allows for movement during sleep without knocking the mask out of place.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
This product is easy to use and durable. Very comfortable.
I've tried many types of masks and this one is the best yet. Only problem is the rubber gets a light more...
works perfectly customer service is very helpfull
I have been using this model mask for more than a year. It is comfortable and a good value more...
The large mask fit great but the head gear is too small.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo