Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by PMI Probasics.
This is the replacement cushion for the Zzz-Mask SG Nasal CPAP Mask. The cushion is available in three sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
The frame of the Zzz-Mask SG Nasal is size specific and requires the correct size cushion. Sizes are not interchangeable.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal cushion, turn the mask to view the flat bottom of the nasal cushion. The user will find the words "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," or "L A R G E" written below the blue rim of the mask frame and above the silicone flap.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.