Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The best features of Fisher & Paykel masks come together with an advanced air diffuser in the Zest Q. What does the "Q" stand for? Quiet. The enhancements to the air diffuser reduce partner disturbance and make the mask quieter yet.
The Zest Q builds on the success of the Zest Nasal CPAP Mask and has made an even quieter mask, so quiet they put a "Q" in the name!
- Enhanced air diffuser
- Quiet operation
- FlexiFit technology
- Glider strap
- Headgear and strap release
Fisher & Paykel refined the design of the air diffuser to minimize the sound associated with exhalation. The changes to the air diffuser reduce partner disturbances making for a better night's sleep.
Unique to F&P masks, FlexiFit Technology offers an auto-contouring fit using a two-part cushion.The foam cushion provides support and contours to the face while the outer silicone cushion helps to prevent leaks.
The glider strap anti-leak system allows for freedom of movement and maintains the seal, even when turning from side to side.
The Zest Q headgear is designed to offer support and maintain a firm seal while still being comfortable. The glider clip strap release makes removing the mask easy and maintains the headgear adjustments. The headgear of the Zest Q is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel offers a version designed for women with a feminine headgear. To read more visit Lady Zest Q Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Fisher & Paykel offers assistance with this sizing guide: Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q Sizing Guide.
This Product Includes...
- 5 - Additional Diffuser Filters
- 1 - Additional Diffuser Filter Cover
- 1- Additional Glider Strap
- Mask Base: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Swivel: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Silicone Seal: Silicone (LSR) / Polycarbonate (PC)
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone (LSR)
- Foam Cushion: Polyurethane Foam
- Glider Strap: Nylon
- Stretchgear Headgear: Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate
- Pressure Ports Connector (Euro Only): Polycarbonate (PC) / Santoprene(TPE)
- Exhaust Cover: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Exhaust Diffuser: Polyester Fiber
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The manufacturer has updated the design of the cushion for the Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q. The cushion currently packaged with these masks has two grooves designed to enhance the fit and seal.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal mask, locate the bottom of the mask frame below the glider strap. Along the rim, clear words stating Zest™ Petite will determine the petite size. If the mask reads Zest™ the words indicate that the mask is one size fits most or standard size. Similarly, if the mask displays Zest™ Plus, the size is the plus size. The Zest™ cushions are replaceable, but they are not interchangeable and are they not labeled. The cushion size will reflect the size of the nasal mask.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat Now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Had had my Zest Q Nasal Mask about a week. Had some issues getting the mask cushions attached securely. My ResMed 10 kept telling me that my mask was leaking, cool. Once I got a proper seal the Mask performed great. Comfortable and no leaks regardless of my sleep position more...
I recently purchased the Zest Q nasal mask and it works great gor me.
I’ve used this mask for years and really liked it. The last couple of ordered have yielded major leaking issues where the silicone piece connects to the hard plastic. It’s not creating a seal and makes the mask unusable. Not the retailers fault, but I’m alerting others of this issue. I’m using the new components of the mask and reusing my old silicone piece that seals perfectly. Not sure how long those will last but it will get me by for now. The manufacturer will need to correct this (they should recall these) or I’ll have to switch to another mask down the line. more...
Appears to be a defect as I've never experienced the issue before. No adjustment would solve it. Went back to old mask. more...
My source for spare parts
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeFoamGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceYesYesYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo