Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereEson™ 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is an improved version of Fisher and Paykel's first nasal CPAP mask. It showcases their unique "Fit and Forget" technology, a combination of cushion shape and headgear design that has been their trademark ever since.
The Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the easy to use comfort for which Fisher & Paykel is known.
- Out of Box Solution. All Fisher & Paykel masks come fully assembled and ready to wear so there is no fumbling or confusion.
- FlexiFit Cushion. The unique inner foam cushion provides a secure base. One small silicon seal and one large allow the mask to seal well on a variety of nose and bridge shapes and sizes.
- Glider Strap Anti-Leak System. This strap is used to connect the headgear to the mask frame for stability, but it slides across the frame when the head is turned so that the pressure of the seal stays uniform regardless of sleep position.
- Bias Diffuser. The Aclaim 2 exhalation vent design uses a filter to help reduce noise.
- Over-the-Head Hose. The Aclaim 2 includes a short tube connected to the mask elbow. The short tube connections to the six foot hose. It is fixed upward to keep the hose from being tangled in bedclothes. The short tube of the Aclaim 2 is 8 inches long.
- Top Strap Headgear. A front-to-back fifth strap on the headgear helps stability and secures the short tube to keep the CPAP hose above the head. The headgear of the Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.
This Product Includes...
Short Tube Length - Excluding Cuffs: Approx. 5 inches
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
For help with using your mask, please review: Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask User Instructions.
Where do I find the size?
The Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask frame comes with only one size that fits most users. The mask frame is labeled with the mask name: Aclaim. When examining the front of the mask, the name is printed on the forehead support. The Aclaim cushion is replaceable and comes in two sizes: Small and Large. The cushion size is printed on the bottom, underneath the cushion body. The foam insert comes in only one size and is not labeled.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Help Me Choose - Mask
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
Excellent and reasonably priced mask, a pity they discontinued this mask.
Broke soon after started using it. Nice try.
I have been using this mask for 15+ years now and love it. Conforms nicely to my face and more...
Works well but it left marks on my face.
I have worn NUMEROUS masks for over 10 years. It is very much the same fit as the Flexi more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesNoYesSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes