"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERWonderful nights sleep. Very light weight. Stays in place. Would recommend."
September 17, 2013
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERGreat fitting mask. It's scaled for a woman's face. extremely quiet due to redesign."
January 24, 2014
The Lady Zest Q has all the best features of Fisher & Paykel masks, adding a headgear with a pleasant feminine appearance. The "Q" in the name stands for Quiet. Enhancements to the air diffuser make for a quieter sleep experience while reducing partner disturbances due to air flow escape.
Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
- Enhanced air diffuser
- Quiet operation
- FlexiFit technology
- Glider strap
- Rose patterned Stretchgear headgear
- Easy strap release
In developing the Zest Q and Lady Zest Q, Fisher & Paykel refined the design of the air diffuser to minimize the sound associated with exhalation. The changes to the air diffuser reduce the possibility of expelling air in the direction of a bed partner, making for a better night's sleep.
Unique to F&P masks, FlexiFit Technology offers an auto-contouring fit using a two-part cushion. Together they offer a reliable seal with limited strap tightening. The foam cushion provides support and contours to the face while the outer silicone cushion helps to prevent leaks.
The glider strap anti-leak system allows for freedom of movement and maintains the seal, even when turning from side to side.
The Lady Zest Q headgear offers an appealing pink rose pattern for a feminine touch. The Strecthgear headgear, made of breathable elastic, is designed to provide support and maintain a firm seal while still being comfortable. The glider clip strap release makes removing the mask easy and maintains the headgear adjustments. The headgear is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel offers assistance with this sizing guide: Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q Sizing Guide.
This Product Includes...
- 5- Additional Diffuser Filters
- 1 - Additional Diffuser Filter Cover
- 1- Additional Glider Strap
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The manufacturer has updated the design of the cushion for the Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q. The cushion currently packaged with these masks has two grooves designed to enhance the fit and seal.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal mask, locate the bottom of the mask frame below the glider strap. Along the rim, clear words stating Zest™ Petite will determine the petite size. If the mask reads Zest™ the words indicate that the mask is a standard size. The Zest™ cushions are replaceable, but they are not interchangeable and are they not labeled. The cushion size will reflect the size of the nasal mask.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7370
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How can I compare different masks?
- Like our machine comparison chart, we have created a CPAP Mask Comparison Guide to help you compare different masks. This guide stacks up every mask we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular masks, or to the different types of masks we sell.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- How can I find replacement parts for my CPAP mask?
- Replacement parts such as: mask cushions, headgear, headgear clips, and others are available for many masks.
To find parts which are compatible with your mask, or to find which parts of your mask are replaceable, do the following:
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- Are mask cushions interchangeable with other mask frames or can I use a different size cushion on the same frame?
- The answer to this question depends on the mask. In most cases, the mask frame will only accept cushions or pillows made for that specific mask. However, there are a few variations to this rule: ResMed's Mirage SoftGel Nasal CPAP Mask and Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask are examples of the exception. In this case, both masks use the same mask frame; therefore, the cushions for the two masks are interchangeable. The EasyFit Masks by DeVilbiss offer different cushion types such as gel or silicone, which are interchangeable between the mask frames.
As to whether or not you can use different size cushions for a specific mask on the same mask frame, this also depends on the mask. Some mask frames are compatible with multiple cushion or pillow sizes, while other mask frames only fit cushions of the same size. This information is provided on the product pages. Please review the page of the specific product you are interested in to learn if you will need a different size mask frame for each size of cushion or pillow. For assistance, contact us at 800.356.5221.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- What masks are recommended for people with small faces?
- Nasal pillow and nasal prong masks seal only at the nostrils or nares. Therefore, only the size of the nostrils has to be considered when selecting a delivery system. Also, most nasal pillow masks include small, medium, and large nasal pillow cushions to offer the user multiple options. Some nasal and full face masks are offered in smaller sizes.
We have created a selection filter so you can easily see the masks that we would recommend for people with small faces. View Masks for Small Faces.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.