Dreamstation Go Humidifier Tank Bottom Overview
Because the bottom of the humidifier tank for the DreamStation Go experiences more wear from direct contact with the DreamStation Go Humidifier heating plate, as well as from the buildup of mineral deposits, it may wear out more quickly than the lid.
When this happens, you would need to replace the bottom of the humidifier tank for the DreamStation Go. This part is that replacement.
The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier Bottom is only compatible with the DreamStation Go and no other product.
While the humidifier lid is not dishwasher safe, this humidifier bottom can be occasionally cleaned in the dishwasher. The manufacturer recommends dishwasher cleanings be limited to weekly. Otherwise, it's intended to be cleaned with mild soap and water by hand daily.
The DreamStation Go Humidifier chamber lid and the bottom have different life expectancies. The lid is expected to last longer than the bottom, due to not being exposed to heat. Additionally, the lid doesn't get exposed to mineral build up as frequently and has less chance to degrade.
By separating the two parts, it saves everyone money over having to buy a complete humidifier tank every time you'd need to replace the bottom only. If needed, the chamber lid can be purchased here: DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier Tank Lid
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Go Humidifier Tank Bottom
- Tank Capacity: 8.11 ounces
- Life Expectency: 1 year
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes - Bottom Portion ONLY
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
If cleaning by hand, please follow these steps:
- Rinse the tank with water, and clean using mild fragrance-free soap.
- If mineral deposits have formed in the bottom of the tank, it is safe to use vinegar to remove these deposits.
- When finished, allow the chamber to air dry.
The Tank Bottom IS Dishwasher Safe
While the humidifier bottom is dishwasher safe, the lid is not. Do not place the lid in the dishwasher, as this could lead to damage or loss of the humidifier chamber. It's recommended to clean the humidifier lid by hand.
Dishwasher cleaning should be limited to only one cleaning weekly. Regular washing in the dishwasher will reduce the tank's lifespan and should be avoided.