"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI love this mask. It comes over the top of my head and is out of the way when I sleep. Very light. You forget you are wearing it."
April 20, 2018
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERLove this mask!! Feels like you’re wearing nothing compared to my old full face mask. Highly recommend!"
May 29, 2018
Expanding on the highly-rated features of the original nasal mask, the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear from Philips Respironics provides the same minimalistic design with the addition of a full face cushion.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
5% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is a full face version of the innovative DreamWear mask from Philips Respironics. The cushion covers the mouth and seals at the bottom of the nose. This is a full face mask that delivers therapy through the nose and mouth.
- Minimalistic Design
- Hollow Frame
- Compact Cushion
- Supportive Headgear
- Magnetic Bottom Clips
Much like the nasal and nasal pillow versions, the DreamWear Full Face is designed to minimalize the contact points on the face. The maks only contact with the front of the face is the cushion itself while the frame runs up the side of the face to the top of the head where the elbow connects to the CPAP hose.
Hollow, Cross-Compatible Frame
The frame of the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is the same frame found on the other versions of the DreamWear mask. The hollow frame which has a hose connection at the top of the mask provides an alternative to masks that have connections at the front of the mask, helping alleviate tug on the seal of the mask.
The frame included with the DreamWear Full Face is cross-compatible with the other cushion versions of the DreamWear, meaning the full face cushion can be removed and replaced with the nasal or nasal pillow cushion instead. Please note, the headgear would need to be changed as the full face version uses a different headgear version than the nasal and nasal pillow versions. You can view the headgear needed for the nasal and nasal pillow cushions here: Headgear for DreamWear Nasal and Nasal Pillow CPAP Masks.
Unlike other full face mask cushions that cover the entire mouth and nose, the DreamWear Full Face cushion covers the mouth while sealing at the bottom of the nose to cover both nostrils. Made with silicone polycarbonate, the cushion does not cover the bridge of the nose, helping alleviate irritation and leaving the line of sight even more unobstructed.
Supportive Headgear with Magnetic Bottom Clips
The headgear for the DreamWear Full Face incorporates bottom straps intended to help support the cushion and provide a better fit. The unique headgear allows the DreamWear cushion to be supported without the need of a bulky frame or forehead piece found on other full face masks. Additionally, the bottom straps snap onto the cushion easily using magnetic clips for easy removal and assembly.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
Length of the Small Frame: 19 in
Length of the Medium Frame: 20 in
Length of the Large Frame: 22 in
Material Composition of the DreamWear Mask
- Cushion: Silicone Polycarbonate
- Frame: Silicone Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Tubing Quick Release: Polycarbonate
- Headgear: Polyurethane Foam, nylon/Spandex
- Fabric Wraps: Polyester/Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The headgear clips and mask cushion of the DreamWear Full Face Mask contain magnets. The clips should be kept at least 2 inches away from any active medical device with special attention to implanted devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, and cochlear implants.
How To Determine the Correct Frame Size?
The frame size is equivalent to the distance around the head from one side of the nose to the other. Follow these steps to determine the appropriate frame size:
Begin by placing the measuring tape marker at the base of the nose on one side. Use the tape to follow along the side of the cheek and upward over the top of the head. Keep pulling the tape measure around the face, down the other cheek, and to the base of the nose on the opposite side.
Use this measurement to most closely match one of the frame sizes listed below:
- Small Frame - 19 Inches
- Medium Frame - 20 Inches
- Large Frame - 22 Inches
Frame Sizing Tips
The ideal fit for the DreamWear series of masks is one in which the frame goes up the side of the face, between the eye and the ear. If the medium frame slips when positioned this way, and slides back over the ear, it's a sign the small frame is a better fit. If the medium frame bunches up close to the eyes, or partially blocks view, it's a sign the large frame is a better fit. The manufacturer has provided a helpful frame fitting guide that can assist with frame selection.
Putting On The Mask
- With the mask assembled, place the cushion under the nose.
- Position the frame on top of the head.
- Pull the headgear over the back of the head.
- Attach the magnetic headgear clips to the mask cushion.
Removing The Mask
To keep the adjustments, remove the mask by grasping the cushion and pulling forward away from the nose. Then pull the cushion and mask up and off of the head.
DreamWear Full Face Mask Cleaning Tips
Here's how to clean the DreamWear Full Face Mask:
- Fill a basin with warm, mild soapy water.
- Submerge the DreamWear in the water and allow the water to fill the frame.
- Gently allow water to pass through the frame.
- Lightly scrub the cushion, and remove any deposits.
- If there happens to be any moisture inside the frame, connect the frame to the machine, and run it with pressure. This should remove the moisture.
- Allow to drip dry before the next use.