"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERMachine replacing my prior one is better than the original. Received machine timely, exactly as agreed."
September 4, 2015
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERAn outstanding system! I had to replace my old one and am sure that this replacement will also render me many years of faithful service also."
September 5, 2015
Limited Time Offer: Free Next Day Air Shipping Within the Contiguous U.S.
Humidifier Included: The 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube is included at the purchase price of this machine.
The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth expands upon the popular original 60 Series Auto machine by adding a bluetooth feature making data tracking more simple and easy. The optional 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with System One Humidity Control provides optimal humidification and comfort.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The PR 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth is an innovative auto-adjusting CPAP machine that offers the same features as the popular non-bluetooth model but with the added benefit of viewing and tracking therapy data over a bluetooth connection. This is an auto-adjusting machine that will adjust therapy pressure on a breath-by-breath basis.
- Bluetooth Capability
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- Opti-Start Technology
- Flex Technology
- Heated Tube Humidifier
The 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth can be connected to a smartphone or tablet by using the free SleepMapper app available for both iOS and Android devices in their respective app stores. When connected, the machine will send data to a smartphone such as mask fit, therapy hours, and AHI from the previous night.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure with Opti-Start
The PR System One 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth will automatically adjust pressure throughout the night to provide the minimum pressure needed to maintain an open airway. If enabled, Opti-Start technology will monitor the average pressure needed and begin therapy at this pressure. Opti-Start will begin after 30 hours have been recorded with the feature on. Please note, ramp will not function if Opti-Start is enabled.
Heated Tube Humidifier with System One Humidity Control
Available with the machine is the 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier with Heated Tube. The humidifier attaches to the machine for an integrated system without the need of a separate hose or power supply. The heated tube is also an integrated part of the humidifier, attaching to a specific connection on the top of the humidifier.
With the heated humidifier and heated tube connected, use the on-screen menu to select from one of three relative humidity levels (70, 80, or 90 percent), and one of 5 levels of heated tube temperature (ranging from 4 to 16 degrees above room temperature). The 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth uses the System One Dry Box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine through the humidifier connection. A one-way valve sits between the machine's air outlet and humidifier.
The heated tube humidifier can only be used with PR System One 60 Series machines. The humidifier is not compatible with any other machines, including other machines by Philips Respironics. Similarly, no other humidifier is compatible with the 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth.
Also, the heated tube is compatible with the 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier only. It will not connect or operate on any other machine or humidifier. The humidifier and heated tube will not physically connect to any other machines or humidifiers. Please see the Important Tips tab of this page for further information on compatibility.
This Product Includes...
- System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP
- System One REMStar 60 Series Power Supply and Cord
- Carrying Case
- SD Memory Card
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Patient Manual
- Clinical Quick Setup Guide
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to set CPAP pressure; user adjustable
Dimensions - Machine Alone: 7 in L x 5.5 in W x 4 in H (18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H)
Dimensions - Machine with Optional Heated Tube Humidifier: 10.75 in L x 6.5 in W x 4 in H (27 cm L x 16.5 cm W x 10 cm H)
Weight - Machine Alone: 2.8 lbs / 1.27kg
Dimensions of 60 Watt Power Supply (For Use WITHOUT Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord or Plug: 4.75 in x 2.75 in x 1.75 in
Weight of 60 Watt Power Supply - Not Including Cord: 14.72 oz (0.92 lbs)
Dimensions of 80 Watt Power Supply (For Use WITH Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord or Plug: 6 in x 2.75 in x 1.75 in
Weight of 80 Watt Power Supply (For Use WITH Heated Tube) - Not Including Cord: 1 lb 3.04 oz
AC Power Consumption (with 60 W power supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.1 A max.
AC Power Consumption (with 80 W power supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max.
DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
Altitude Compensation: Automatic - Maximum Height 7500 feet.
Sound Level : Less than 30 dBA
Heated Tube Length: 72 inches
Filters: Pollen (Foam) and optional ultra-fine (Disposable)
Device Set-Up: On Screen Display and Control Dial/Knob
Data Storage Capacity:
- Display: Compliance, AHI, Leak, Pressure 7-Day and 30-Day averages
- SD Card: >1 year (daily details with flow waveforms)
- On-board: up to 6 months
Compliance Meter: Breathing detection
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12volt DC
European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
Max Exposure Heat for Machine: Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Sound Level - Mask Leak Alert: 35 dB, +/- 2 dB
Optional Heated Tubing Specifications
Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H20
Inner Diameter: 15 mm (0.6 in.)
Length: 1.83 m (6 ft)
Heated Tubing Temperature Range: 16º to 32º C (60º to 89º)
Heated Tubing Temperature Cut-out: ? 41º C (? 106º F)
Material: Flexible plastic and electrical components
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave this machine at its default settings of:
- C-flex: 2
- Auto On: On
- Auto Off: Off
- Pressure Setting: 4-20 cm H2O
- Bluetooth: Off
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Important 60 Series Heated Humidifier Compatibility Notes
The 60 Series Heated Humidifier that interfaces with PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines CANNOT be used with any other machines made by Philips Respironics including other versions of the PR System One REMStar line of machines. It is compatible ONLY with System One REMStar 60 Series machines.
There are physical characteristics which identify the PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines and heated humidifiers. The humidifier used with the heated tube cannot physically be connected to any other versions of machine in the PR System One line. The heated tube is 72 inches in length.
Identifying PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machines
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines and heated humidifiers are charcoal gray with metallic silver side and instrument panels.
- Other PR System One units are dark gray with ivory colored side and instrument panels.
- The PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines have the words "System One" in raised or embossed letters stamped in silver on both the machine and humidifier.
- Other PR System One units do not have raised lettering, the branding information is painted or printed onto the unit.
- Machine and Humidifier Connections
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines and heated humidifiers have a 6 pin connection between the machine and humidifier.
- Other PR System One machines have a 4 pin connection between the machine and humidifier.
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series machines and heated humidifiers have a mechanical connection between the machine and humidifier.
- Other PR System One Units have 2 tabs on the humidifier that fit into 2 slots on the machine.
- Model Number Reference
- Label identification example: The label on the bottom of the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP lists: "REMStar Auto"; "REF" of 560P; and Serial Number identified by "SN". The number 560 references the part number of the machine.
- The label on the bottom of other versions of System One machines lists: Machine name; "REF" that does not have the number "6" in the second position from the left; and Serial Number identified by "SN". For example the label on the bottom of a PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex lists "REMStar Auto" and "REF" of 550P. The number 550 references the part number of the machine.
Pairing Bluetooth with Mobile Devices
Bluetooth technology allows for a wireless transfer of data from the machine to the designated SleepMapper app to deliver sleep results to a handheld device.
SleepMapper Mobile Compatibility
The SleepMapper app may be used with an iPhone iOS 6 device or newer as well as an Android 2.2 OS or newer. Please Note: A smartphone is not included with the purchase of the 60 Series Pro with Bluetooth.
SleepMapper App Tips
- SleepMapper will only work with Philips Respironics machines.
- Install the SleepMapper App on your phone or tablet for free.
- Visit the i-Tunes store or the Google Play website to download the SleepMapper app.
- The machine SD card can be used in conjunction with SleepMapper.
SleepMapper Name Changed to DreamMapper
When searching for the Respironics' SleepMapper app on an Apple or Android device, the name SleepMapper will no longer appear in iTunes or Google Play. Instead, the web based app displays the name DreamMapper, which is the newer version of the app. Please Note: Though the name has changed, the information provided remains the same. DreamMapper is still compatible with all 60 series machines which use the bluetooth feature.
Power Supply and Cord Included
If the 60 Series machine alone or machine and standard (non-heated tube) humidifier are purchased, the External 60 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines and a power cord will be included.
If the Auto CPAP is purchased with the heated tube humidifier, an 80 Watt Power Supply and power cord are included. The DreamStation 80 Watt Power Supply is the newer version and is compatible with 60 Series machines.
The power supply and cord are found in a pocket behind the black flap on the interior wall of the travel bag. Pull the fabric tab to release the fastener and access the equipment.
The PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines is a heated hose that integrates with the 60 Series Heated Humidifier. The heated tube connects to electrical ports on the humidifier.
Not using the Heated Humidifier? The heated tube can still be used by connecting to ports on the air outlet on the side of the machine. In this configuration, the hose will not heat and will act as a standard hose.
In addition to this heated tube that works with the System One 60 Series Machines, a traditional CPAP hose can be used. Set the size of hose you will be using in the Set Up Menu under "Tubing Type". Select either 15 mm or 22 mm depending on the size tube being used.
System One Resistance Control Settings
Please reference this link to find the resistance control setting for the different Philips Respironics masks: System One Resistance Control Settings.
Side Cover Panel Note: The manufacturer does NOT include the side cover panel when a 60 Series machine and heated humidifier are purchased together as a set. This part may be purchased separately: Side Panel for PR System One 60 Series CPAP Machines. If the machine is used without the humidifier, this plate may be snapped onto the side of the machine.
Optional System One 60 Series Heated Tube Set-Up Instructions: Philips Respironics provides these instructions for setting up the heated tube: System One 60 Series Heated Tube Set-Up
Type of Tube Included with Purchase Note: If the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine is purchased alone, meaning WITHOUT the heated humidifier, the manufacturer includes only their standard, NON-HEATED tube with the machine. If the machine is purchased with the 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier, the manufacturer includes only the HEATED TUBE with the product. The standard tube is NOT included when the heated humidifier is purchased.
PR System One 60 Series Humidifier Modes: PR System One REMstar 60 machines version 1.22 or higher have two humidification modes:
- Classic Humidification
- System One Humidification
Version Note: To determine the version of software installed on a PR System One REMStar 60 machine, unplug the machine and plug it back into an outlet. The version is displayed on the screen when the unit is first plugged into an outlet. The humidification settings are displayed only when a PR System One Heated Humidifier is attached to the machine.
Classic Mode Humidification
The Classic mode of humidification allows the CPAP user to control the heat setting on the humidifier. The user will select "Classic" mode settings C1,C2, C3, C4 or C5. The "C" in front of the humidification setting indicates "Classic". C1 is the lowest level of humidification and C5 is the highest level of humidification.
Classic Mode Humidification Available ONLY With a Standard, Non-Heated Tube: If the PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines is attached to the humidifier the Classic mode humidification will not be offered. Only System One Humidification mode is offered when the heated tube is attached. To use the Classic mode of humidification attach a non-heated tube to the humidifier.
System One Humidification Mode
The System One Humidification uses the technology of the system to set the level of humidification delivered. The machine makes the decision based on the humidity present in the room air. The CPAP user decides how much they want to receive. A setting of 1 delivers the lowest humidity level and a setting of 5 delivers the highest level. The humidification setting will show 1 - 5. The letter "C" will NOT precede the number.
Passover Humidification, Heat Off Mode
Want to use the equipment as a passover humidifier? Turn the heated humidifier off by setting the humidifier to zero "0". The air from the machine will pass over the water in the chamber acting as a passover humidifier.
Setting the Humidification Mode and Level:
- The humidifier menu will show ONLY when the humidifier is attached to the machine.
- Using the wheel on the machine, select "Setup" menu.
- Scroll down the menu offerings to locate: "SYSTEM ONE humidification".
- Set to "On" to allow the technology of the machine to set the amount of humidification delivered to the system based on the setting of 1 -5. When in the SYSTEM ONE humidification mode there is no letter indicator next to the number.
- Set to "Off" to control the heat setting manually. The letter "C" is displayed in front of the humidification number to indicate "Classic". C1 is the lowest heat setting and C5 is the highest heat level.
- Set the humidification level by adjusting the number to the right of "Humidifier", the menu item below SYSTEM ONE humidification. 1 is the least and 5 is the most humidification.
60 & 80 Watt Power Supply and DC Cable Note:
If the 60 Series Auto CPAP machine is purchased individually it will include a 60 Watt power supply. If the 60 Series Auto CPAP machine is purchased with the heated tube humidifier and heated tube, it will include an 80 Watt power supply. The 60 Watt power supply will not power the heated tube. If using the Heated Tube Humidifier and Heated Tube, the 80 Watt power supply MUST be used to successfully heat the tube.
The 60 watt supply weighs 10.95 oz and is 4.5" L x 2.75" W x 3" H with the cord wrapped around. The 80 watt supply weighs 1 lb 3 oz and is 6" L x 2.75" W x 3.25" H with the cord wrapped around.
The External 80 Watt Power Supply for PR System One REMstar 60 Series Machines is NOT compatible with other versions of PR System One machines. The connection peg that plugs into the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Machine is a specific size and will fit only this machine. The external power supply for this machine has different specifications than the External Power Supply for PR System One REMstar CPAP and BiPAP Machines used with other machines in the Philips Respironics lines. The Power Cord that plugs the external power supply into the wall outlet is the same for all System One Machine.
The Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines that is compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines works ONLY PR System One 60 Series Machines. The 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket) used with other PR System One machines IS NOT compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines.
On Screen Data Note: The on screen data is available after the user has reach "compliancy" as set by the manufacturer. Compliancy is established by the number of instances of use that are 4 hours or greater in length. After 21 of the last 30 days of use are 4 hours or greater in length, the date will display on the screen, along with the data.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
When traveling outside the US, the user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a World Traveler Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver.
Optional DC Cable
The machine can operate using DC Power using the Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines. This cord is compatible ONLY with PR System One 60 Series Machines. The 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket) used with other PR System One machines IS NOT compatible with PR System One 60 Series Machines.
Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds the Freedom Battery is a terrific option for travel. Plus, the Freedom comes with a DC cable and connector peg suitable for use with the PR System One 60 Series Auto, so no need to purchase a separate DC cable. This lithium ion battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel.
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics Battery Pack and the Shielded DC Cord for PR System One 60 Series Machines.
The Respironics Lithium Ion Travel Battery Kit is intended for use with 50 Series, 60 Series, and DreamStation machines. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) mode is designed to help the battery kick in automatically if AC power fails. This mode ensures power is never lost to the CPAP machine, even after power from the outlet is disconnected. When AC power is available again, the battery will be bypassed, and AC will resume powering the machine. The battery weighs 2.25 lbs and is FAA approved for use on flights. The kit includes a travel case, device cord, and 50 Series adapters used to connect the machine to the battery as well as connect the battery to the power supply for charging. This kit does not include a power supply as it is designed to operate from the machine's power supply.
The manufacturer states the Respironics battery has a run time of 14 hours with a pressure of 10cm H20 or lower, excluding a heated tube humidifier.