Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask Assembly Kit
Mask assembly kits are a way to refresh your mask without having to purchase the full mask.
Continuing the success of their full face mask line, ResMed offers the Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask. It's features include a lightweight design and cushion and is 45% lighter than the original Quattro. It has a Flex-wing forehead support that self adjusts to provide a stable, comfortable fit.
The Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask features a lightweight design and cushion. It has a Flex-wing forehead support that self adjusts to provide a stable, comfortable fit.
Mask Only Included
This is the Quattro Air Full Face Mask. It includes the mask frame, cushion and elbow. Getting a mask assembly kit is a great way to have a fresh mask. This item DOES NOT include the headgear. If interested in viewing or purchasing the headgear, visit this page: Headgear for Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask.
This Product Includes...
- Mask: Frame; Cushion; Elbow
Material Components for Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask Assembly Kit
- Cushion & Frame: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon
- Elbow: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
Therapy Pressure Range: 3 to 40 cmwp
Machine Mask Setting: "Full Face" or "Mir Full"
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Help with sizing and fitting can be found here: Quattro Air Sizing Gauge.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the mask frame is directly proportionate to the size of the cushion. The size of the mask frame is not identifiable, except by applying the cushion size to the corresponding frame. To properly function, the Quattro™ Air frame and cushion must be the same size. The frame and cushion sizes cannot be mixed and matched.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that the elbow is facing the user. Look to the lower right side of the full face cushion to locate a large embossed letter within a circle. The letter will indicate the size the full face cushion.
I have used this mask for years and I sleep every way you can imagine. I had a horrible experience more...
The top of this mask has a split of the two clasps to feed through the straps. Against my more...
Talked to several people and they still did not explain to me what I was buying. My existing was broken more...
I have tried a number of masks and this is the best combination I have found that is light enough more...