Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
The Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask is manufactured by ResMed. This product is the mask only, packaged without the headgear.
The Quattro FX For Her offers the same benefits as the Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask.
The Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit works with the Headgear For Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask which is streamlined and designed to rest lower on the back of the head allowing for use with a pony tail.
The Quattro FX For Her offers less contact with the face to create a more comfortable fit. This allows for a more natural field of vision and the design works well for side sleepers.
The Quattro FX For Her offers the flexible Spring Air dual wall cushion along with the Swing Seal fitting technique which helps provide a good seal. When the air moves through the cushion the outer layers inflates over the face rather than stretching.
The popular features of the original Quattro are included on the Quattro FX, such as the 360 degree elbow rotation, the set and forget headgear clips and the quiet exhalation vent design.
This product is the mask only and does not include the headgear. The headgear can be purchased separately Headgear For Quattro FX for Her Full Face Mask. Or, purchase the entire mask and headgear Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
The mask system does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
Material Components for Quattro™ FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (NV has a blue tint)
- Port Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Mask Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Soft Sleeves: Nylon / 12% Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the mask frame is located in three separate locations.
- Turn the mask upside down. The flat bottom of the mask frame and mask cushion needs to face the user. A clear letter embossed between the ports cap and the edge of the mask frame will indicate the size of the mask frame.
- Turn the mask to face the user. Look below the swivel to identify a blue letter, which represents the size of the mask frame.
- With the mask facing the user, locate the lower connection points for the headgear. A clear letter is embossed on the top of the connection point, where the headgear clip meets the mask frame.
The size of the full face cushion is located on the flat bottom of the cushion. Turn the mask upside down with the headgear facing away from the user. Located on the bottom silicone flap to the right side of the name of the mask, an embossed clear letter will specify the size of the full face cushion. The letter is larger than the word ResMed and Quattro™ FX.
Quattro and Quattro FX mask frames, cushion clips and cushions are NOT interchangeable. Individual cushions are NOT interchangeable within each mask. The size must correspond for the mask to work properly. For more information visit the Mirage Quattro FX Full Face Mask Cushion and Clip.
The Quattro FX For Her sizes are a bit smaller than the Mirage Quattro sizes. The sizes DO NOT match up directly between the original Mirage Quattro line and the Quattro FX line of masks.
The only difference between the Quattro FX For Her Headgear and the Headgear for Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask is the color. The headgears are sized the same.
To get an idea of the best size for you, measure from the top of the bridge of your nose down to the place in between your bottom lip and chin. View the images below to see where on the face to measure. Compare your measurement with the size measurements here:
- Small: 3 9/16"
- Medium: 4"
- Large: 4 3/8"
Top placement of measurement:
Bottom placement of measurement:
The Quattro FX For Her CPAP Masks come packaged with a size Medium/Standard (62507) Headgear. A Small size can also be purchased separately.
For help with fitting your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Fitting Guide.
For help with using your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX User Guide.
For help with finding the correct part and part number for your Quattro FX mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Components Guide.
If you experience airway dryness or irritation, using a humidifier is recommended.
When selecting the proper mask type within the ResMed Mask Fit tool on the S8 and S9 CPAP machines, make sure to set the Mask Setting Options to MIR FULL (if available); otherwise, select FULL FACE as the mask option.
This is the exact mask my wife needed and at a better price than anywhere on the net. Not to more...
This mask fits beautifully. It’s comfortable and seals nicely. This is now my favorite mask.
Wear the same size in the older model and now the new one doesn’t fit correct and is not available more...
It's nice to have a full face mask without the piece putting pressure on the forehead giving me a migraine. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Haven't worn cpap because nothing fit right and I'd give up after an hour. Finally found a mask that fits more...