Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
Mask assembly kits are a way to refresh your mask without purchasing an entire mask and headgear.
The next generation Quattro is modest in appearance, covering less of the face than most masks. The Quattro FX focuses on compliance through comfort by using a suspension-like frame that eliminates the forehead support. Technology like the Spring Air cushion and Swing Seal fitting technique help make the Quattro FX quick and easy to adjust.
Manufactured by ResMed.
Some of the best features from the original Quattro have carried over. The Quattro still includes:
- Built-in vent design for dispersing exhaled carbon dioxide
- 360 degree elbow rotation
- Tube Swivel
- Set-and-forget headgear clips
Fewer Contact Points
The overall design of the Quattro FX helps to create a secure seal without the aid of a forehead support. Eliminating the forehead support means fewer points of failure and an end to red marks on your forehead. Without a forehead support, you will also enjoy a clear line of sight for viewing television or reading a good book in bed.
Spring Air Technology
Spring Air technology helps to create a suspension-like action between the Spring frame and Spring Air cushion. These two mask parts, along with the contoured crown cap headgear, work together to offer an angular adjustment that makes a forehead support obsolete. The stability of the design helps to distribute pressure evenly around the face, yet reacts to accommodate user movement.
Dual-Wall, Spring Air Cushion
The Mirage series of CPAP masks have endeavored to provide superior cushion design through the incorporation of two cushion layers. The dual-walls consists of an inner, supportive layer that stabilizes the cushion and a softer, outer membrane that reduces the likelihood of leaks and pressure sores. As air flows through the cushion, the outer membrane rolls and inflates around the nose rather than stretching over it.
Swing Seal Technique
Size. Swing. Seal. Those are the simple steps used for fitting the Quattro FX. The Swing Technique is the result of the Spring Air technology and the dual-wall membrane that surrounds the bridge of your nose. As air flows through the mask and into the cushion, the contoured membrane inflates and gently positions the cushion against the face so that it forms a secure seal without the need to over tighten the headgear.
This unique design makes fitting a breeze. With the headgear clips removed, just position the mask at an angle, so that the cushion rests on the middle of the nasal bridge. Then swing the mask down to rest between the bottom lip and chin. Reattach the headgear clips and adjust the side straps for a snug fit.
This package DOES NOT include Headgear. Headgear can be purchased separately here or along with the mask here.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
The mask system does not contain latex, PVC or DEHP materials.
Material Components for Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (NV has a blue tint)
- Port Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Mask Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Soft Sleeves: Nylon / 12% Spandex
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the mask upside down. The flat bottom of the mask frame and mask cushion needs to face the user. The size is embossed between the ports cap and the edge of the mask frame. A clear letter will indicate the size of the mask frame.
The size of the full face cushion is located on the flat bottom of the cushion. Turn the mask upside down with the headgear facing away from the user. Located on the bottom silicone flap to the right side of the name of the mask, an embossed clear letter will specify the size of the full face cushion. The letter is larger than the word ResMed and Quattro™ FX.
Quattro and Quattro FX mask frames, cushion clips and cushions are NOT interchangeable. Individual cushions are NOT interchangeable within each mask. The size must correspond for the mask to work properly. For more information visit the Mirage Quattro FX Full Face Mask Cushion and Clip.
The Mirage Quattro sizes DO NOT match up directly with the Quattro FX sizes. The Quattro FX sizes are a bit smaller than the Mirage Quattro sizes.
To get a more accurate idea of your size, measure from the top of the bridge of your nose down to the place in between your bottom lip and chin. View the images below to see where on the face to measure. Compare your measurement with the size measurements here:
- Small: 3 9/16"
- Medium: 4"
- Large: 4 3/8"
Top placement of measurement:
Bottom placement of measurement:
All Mirage Quattro Full Face CPAP Masks come packaged with a size Medium/Standard (61733) Headgear. Large or Small sizes can also be purchased separately Mirage Quattro FX Headgear.
For help with fitting your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Fitting Guide.
For help with using your new mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX User Guide.
For help with finding the correct part and part number for your Quattro FX mask, please download the Mirage Quattro FX Components Guide.
If you experience airway dryness or irritation, using a humidifier is recommended.
When selecting the proper mask type within the ResMed Mask Fit tool on the S8 and S9 CPAP machines, make sure to set the Mask Setting Options to MIR FULL (if available); otherwise, select FULL FACE as the mask option.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and EPAP purchases?
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Why might I need a full face mask?
- If your mouth drops open during sleep, a full face may be selected to allow for the CPAP airflow to be delivered through both the nose and mouth.
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.