AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
AirFit F10 For Her Full Face Mask Overview
The AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear offers the reliable seal and comfort for which ResMed is known. The headgear, with a touch of pink, supports the lightweight AirFit™ F10 For Her without the need for a forehead support. The dual wall cushion easily snaps into place after cleaning.
The AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear is part of the lightweight and easy to use AirFit™ line from ResMed. This is a full face mask and delivers air to both the nose and mouth.
- Compact Design
- Minimal Parts
- Ease of Use and Cleaning
- Free of Forehead Support
- Dual Wall Spring Air™ Cushion
- SoftEdge™ Headgear
- Easy Release Elbow
- Quiet Circular Venting
Easy to Use and Lightweight
The AirFit™ F10 For Her, with only four parts, is easy to clean and reassemble using a cushion and elbow which easily snap back into place The lightweight frame is designed to support the seal and fit of the cushion with minimal contact on the face. The lower headgear straps attach to the mask with easy-to-use hooks on the frame. The upper headgear hooks are suspended by the frame hooks which do not touch the checks.
No Forehead Support
The AirFit™ For Her offers a stable seal without the use of a forehead support reducing contact with the face and opening up the view. Further, those who feel closed in when using a full face mask may find adjustment easier with the F10 For Her.
Dual Wall Spring Air™ Cushion
ResMed's dual wall design offers Spring Air™ Technology which helps to reduce facial pressure and increase the seal of the cushion. The inner wall supports the seal of the outer wall which inflates with air pressure. The cushion of the AirFit™ F10 For Her can be replaced to extend the life of the mask.
SoftEdge™ Headgear For Her
The seamless SoftEdge™ headgear reduce possible irritation from harsh edges. The flexible material is lightweight and designed to breath for a comfortable fit. The technology in the headgear design offers the support needed to maintain a reliable seal when worn loosely. Adjustments to the fit of the headgear can be made at the upper and lower attachments to the mask frame. The headgear packaged with the AirFit™ F10 For Her has pink accents. The headgear size is labeled as "Standard".
Circular Venting at Quick Release Elbow
The AirFit™ F10 For Her has a circular vent at the elbow to quietly direct the air away from the user and bed partner. Press the side buttons on the elbow to easily release it from the mask frame for cleaning or during the night. The elbow quickly snaps back onto the mask frame.
Interested in a standard version of this mask, not designed for women? Visit this page: AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Mask - In Selected Size
- 1- Pair Soft Wraps
Material Components for AirFit™ F10 For Her Full Face Mask with Headgear
- Frame Hard Components: Polyamide
- Frame Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
- Cushion Hard Components: Polyamide
- Cushion Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
- Elbow: Polyamide; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
- Soft Sleeves: Nylon / Lycra
- Therapy Pressure Range: 3 to 40 cmwp
- Machine Mask Setting: "Full Face" or "Mir Full"
The following measurements of the Headgear for AirFit F10 Full Face Mask are intended to give approximate dimensions of the headgear opening and strap lengths.
- Size Standard Pink/ Small Blue:
- 5 3/4 in Top of crown strap to top of bottom strap (Opening only)
- 5 1/2 in Opening only side to side at widest point (Does not include strap width)
- 5 1/4 in Upper strap length at longest point from opening to end (Not including Velcro closure tab)
- 8 3/4 in Lower strap length from connection to lower bottom strap to end (Not including Velcro closure tab)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
The AirFit F10 is sized the same as the ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask. The mask use the same cushion and are therefore interchangeable in size.
The AirFit™ F10 and AirFit™ F10 For Her come packaged with a rigid, bright orange bar inserted between the upper headgear hooks. This orange bar must be REMOVED prior to using the mask. It is for packaging and support purposes only and is not intended to be in place when the mask is used.
AirFit™ F10 Frame and Cushion Size Compatibility:
The AirFit™ F10 cushion is available in four sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium and Large. The frame for the AirFit™ F10 comes in two sizes: XS/S and M/L. All size cushions do NOT fit on all size frames. Size extra small and small AirFit™ F10 cushions fit on the XS/S frame. Size medium and large AirFit™ F10 cushions fit on the M/L frame. A size small cushion is NOT compatible with a size M/L frame and vice versa.The AirFit™ F10 and AirFit™ F10 For Her use the same cushion as the ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask.
ResMed Instructions and Components Card:
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame size is stamped on the silicone portion of the lower headgear hook. To locate this stamp, hold the mask as though the user is going to put on the mask, with the cushion opening facing the user. The stamp is on the top of the lower headgear hook on the right hand side of the mask. XS/S = Extra Small / Small; M/L = Medium / Large.
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that the elbow is facing the user. Look to the lower right side of the full face cushion to locate a large embossed letter within a circle. The letter will indicate the size the full face cushion.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Totally love this mask. I was told back in June when I started my CPAP journey that I would probably have to try three different mask before I found one that worked for me and that was true. I’ve had this mask for one week and I’m now able to sleep through the whole night. I would definitely recommend it to others that need a full face mask. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I have used other mask in the past always bulky and uncomfortable. I love this one it fits beautifully and is not bulky.. more...
I have been using the F10 for Her model of mask for the past few years, I prefer it over the F20, it's more comfortable for me. I recommend it for anyone who needs a full face mask. more...
This is my first full face mask, I usually use nasal pillows. I realized after years of using nasal pillows, the weight of them under my nose, and over my upper lip, slowly had the effect of pushing out my upper teeth so now I am back to my very noticeable overbite. I know, my nasal pillow feels so light. I decided to try a full face mask. After I fell asleep, I was awoken by my mouth filling with air, to which I can only describe it as a puffer fish, and then the seal around the masking started making a horrific noise similar to that of a fart. I tried all night to adjust and adapt to this mask. Neither my husband nor me got any sleep that night. I will make a call to CPAP for advice, and if it does not get better, this goes back. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I needed a mask that sealed my nose and mouth and this mask does the job adequately. The seal is good unless I roll over at night, then I have to struggle with it to get a good seal again. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesNoClaustrophobicYesYesNoDesigned For HerYesNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo