"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI love my new Airfit N10! Finally I have a cup that fits my nose with minimum leaks. I highly recommend!"
July 8, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERSmall, fits perfectly, fewer face marks in the morning, much easier if you roll around a lot or sleep on your belly."
June 18, 2014
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
ResMed takes lightweight and innovative features to the next level with the AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear. Building on the success of the AirFit™ line, the N10 adds an innovative magnet headgear connection and unique frame design.
Manufactured by ResMed.
1% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Many have seen something new and had "Why didn't I think of that?" pop into their head. The magnetic headgear clips of the AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear has done just that to many who have seen them. These, along with other features make this a compact, easy to use option. This is a nasal mask which covers both nostrils entirely.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips
- Minimal Contact Points
- Circular Venting
- Spring Air™ Dual-Wall Cushion
- SoftEdge™ Headgear
- Soft Wraps Included
Magnetic Headgear Clips
Magnets lie inside the headgear clips and frame of the AirFit™ N10. Once looped through, the headgear is only a snap away from being connected. This makes taking the mask off and placing back on during the night that much easier. Worried about the magnet slipping off while in use? No worries needed, there is a lip on the opposite side of the clip, keeping it in place even under the tightest headgear configurations. The magnets fall under FDA standards as safe for use.
Spring Air™ Dual-Wall Cushion
The AirFit™ N10 nasal cushion has a dual wall system which promotes consistency. The outer wall seals while the inner wall stabilizes. It features a clip which is used to quickly release the cushion from the mask frame. The N10 mask is available in two cushion size configurations: standard or wide. Please choose desired size when ordering.
Minimal Contact Points
The upper arms of the AirFit™ N10 frame are designed in a curved pattern which hover over the cheeks, allowing for minimal contact with the face. Line of sight is clear with the exclusion of a bulky forehead support. The N10 and N10 For Her both use the same frame and it is compatible with all three sizes of cushion: small, standard, and wide.
The N10 frame has a ring of small exhalation ports which directs the air in various directions away from the user and bed partner. The number of ports provides a quiet experience.
The included SoftEdge™ headgear aims to provide a comfortable, stable fit and promote a proper seal. The softness of the headgear reduces the chance of red marks developing. The headgear can be adjusted at four points for optimal fit. The crown strap which sits on top of the head adds stability to help maintain cushion placement. The AirFit™ N10 headgear is gray on the outer side and light blue on the inner side.
Soft Wraps Included
Soft wraps are included with the AirFit™ N10 and are placed over the clear silicone frame. The soft wraps add comfort if the frame should rest on the cheeks while sleeping on the side.
Looking for a female version for smaller faces? Have a look at the AirFit™ N10 For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
- 1 - Pair Soft Wraps
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: 14 inches
Material Components of the AirFit™ N10 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Cushion: Silicone Rubber
- Cushion Clip: Polyamide
- Headgear - Fabric: Nylon; Lycra
- Headgear - Foam: Polyurethane Foam
- Headgear Clip Body: Polyamide
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Frame Body: Polyamide
- Short Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE)
- Swivel: Polyamide
- Swivel Adapter: Polypropylene
- Soft Wrap: Nylon; Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING THE MAGNETIC HEADGEAR CLIPS AND IMPLANTED PACEMAKERS
From ResMed, the manufacturer, as noted in the AirFit N10 User Guide: "The magnets used in this mask are within ICNIRP guidelines for general public use. Some active medical implants - such as a pacemaker or defibrillator - may be affected by localized magnetic fields. The magnetic clips in this mask should be kept at least 2 in (50 mm) away from any active medical implant."
Where can I find the size?
Please note the AirFit™ N10 cushion is permanently attached to its clear acrylic clip, and the two cannot be separated. The size of the cushion is found on the bottom in black lettering. To identify proper orientation, the larger clip is the top, while the smaller clip is the bottom.
Both the N10 and N10 For Her use the same frame which is compatible with all three sizes of cushion: small, standard, and wide. The cushions are interchangeable.
Short Tube Note
Please note that the short tube cannot be removed from the mask frame.
What's the Difference Between the AirFit N10 and the AirFit N10 for Her?
For the AirFit N10 for Her, the cushion is smaller and designed to fit a woman's face better, and the headgear is pink. It's a minimal contact design, engineered for comfort.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and EPAP purchases?
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How do I care for my mask?
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- How often should I replace my mask?
- Medicare allows for mask cushion replacement every three (3) months, and a complete mask system replacement every six (6) months. CPAP manufacturers and vendors suggest these replacement schedules as well.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Why might I prefer a nasal mask?
- The ideal CPAP mask is not noticeable to the user during CPAP therapy. If you breathe through your nose only, the nasal mask may offer the best therapy. Nasal cushions create a very good seal around your nose, while keeping a small profile. Also, nasal masks can be found in silicone, gel, foam, or cloth material. The SleepWeaver masks are the only cloth masks on the market, and are a very popular choice among nasal mask users. Lastly, most nasal masks have a forehead support which offers stability and support for the mask.