Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear - Starter Pack features a hollow frame and top-of-the-head hose connection that's great for active sleepers. By placing the hose connection on top of the head it removes the bulk from the front of the face— making it a good match for people concerned about claustrophobia.
Designed for comfort and closeness, the P30i Nasal Pillow Mask uses the QuietAir Elbow as a part of the design and a next-generation diffuser on the nasal pillows, reducing mask noise and creating a quiet environment for you and your partner.
Manufactured by ResMed.
9% of Nasal Pillow product buyers choose this product.
With the ResMed AirFit P30i you'll be able to do almost any activity as you settle in for a night of restful sleep. With no obstructions to your view, you can catch the end of the big game, read a favorite book, or surf the net! It's all possible with the ResMed AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask, as you'll have no obstructions and nothing stopping you from your favorite bedtime activities.
Features & Benefits
- Sleep Close to Your Bed Partner Again!
- 80% Quieter Than Leading Nasal Pillow Masks
- Enjoy Falling Asleep With Nothing Blocking Your View
- Hollow Frame with Included Soft Wraps
- Top of the Head Hose Connection is Great For Active Sleepers
- Starter Pack Comes with Pillows in 3 Different Sizes
80% Quieter Than Other Masks! Get Close to Your Bed Partner Again
The ResMed AirFIt P30i Nasal Pillow Mask takes extra steps to reduce mask noise and bothersome blowing air while reducing visual obstructions. You'll not only be able to see and do more, but you and your partner will both enjoy a mask that's 80% quieter than other leading nasal pillow masks and is designed to make it easier to be close.
Great for Active Sleepers and Anyone Struggling with Claustrophobia
The top-of-head hose connection is situated on a 360-degree swivel, allowing a full range of motion without breaking the seal. So go ahead! Toss and turn and move about, all while taking advantage of a possibly more reliable seal. By placing the hose connection on top of the head, it eliminates much of the bulk found with the front of the mask. By removing the bulk, you may be less likely to feel claustrophobic, boxed-in, or closed-off.
Flexible Hollow Frame Design with Included Soft Wraps
The hollow frame design with comfortable included soft wraps allows air to pass from the top-of-hose head connection, moving through the frame, and directly to the cushion. The flexible frame comes in two different sizes: small and standard. It's made of flexible material designed to flex and adapt to the contours of almost any face. The hollow frame design can also accommodate side sleeping, and if one side gets closed off, air will automatically be rerouted to the open side. No matter how you sleep, the AirFit P30i has a workaround for it.
The hollow frame for this mask is exactly the same as the hollow frame for the AirFit™ N30i. To convert your existing N30i into the AirFit™ P30i, you would only need to buy nasal pillows in the correct size, and swap them out for the cushion on your N30i. It's that easy!
Starter Pack Comes With Pillows in 3 Different Sizes
The hollow frame is soft and very flexible, and the different pillow sizes help adapt the frame and make it larger if a smaller size doesn't fit. By including all 3 pillow sizes with the Starter Pack, you won't need to know the size you need at the time you order. You can try out all three and find the one that works for you!
OPTIONAL: Fabric Wraps for P30i / DreamWear Masks
If you're having trouble with the cool feeling of silicone on your face, you may want to try adding fabric wraps to your mask frame. Pad-a-Cheek Fabric Wraps for the P30i and DreamWear are used to create a layer of softness between the silicone and your cheeks so you won't feel the chill of cool silicone on your face while reducing the likelihood for red marks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Noise Level: 21 dBA
- Therapy Pressure Ranges: 4 - 25 cm H2O
- Max Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Storage and Transport Humidiity: 95% non-condensing
- Made with Latex? No, hypoallergenic.
- Warranty: 90 days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Fitting the Mask
In order to put on this mask, you will need to follow these steps:
- Slide the headgear over the back of the head and position the pillows under the nose.
- Align the pillows into the nostrils
- Tighten or loosen the headgear straps as needed to ensure the proper fit.
- Attach the hose to the elbow at the top of the mask.
Did you know that you can use the frame for the AirFit™ N30i as a substitute or replacement for the frame for the AirFit™ P30i? All you'd need to do to make one compatible with the other is swap out the nasal cushion for the nasal pillows from your P30i and it would work just fine! Likewise, if you have an AirFit™ P30i, you can use the nasal cushion for the N30i to convert it into a different mask.
The nasal pillows are anchored in place by the frame and headgear. Tightening the headgear straps can usually help remove leaks, and loosening the headgear straps makes it easier for the pillows to leak. Be cautious about overtightening. Overtightening is not the recommended way to use the mask. It's uncomfortable and can be harmful. If you need to overtighten to maintain a good seal, this is a sign you need to replace the nasal pillows. Ideally, you'd want the fit to be firm, but comfortable, and not too tight.
Cleaning the Mask
Before cleaning, it's best to completely disassemble the mask. You'll need to separate the cushion from the frame and remove the elbow from the frame as well. You'll also need to remove the headgear by undoing the velcro straps and pulling until it's free.
It's recommended to clean the pillows once each day, and clean the headgear, frame, and elbow once a week.
Cleaning the Headgear, Frame and Nasal Pillows
- Soak the headgear in mild soap and water, and gently scrub.
- Soak the frame in mild soap and water, making sure the water penetrates the frame completely.
- It's best to rinse the frame by running water through it until all soap is rinsed out.
- Rinse the headgear thoroughly, making sure to remove any soap left behind from cleaning.
- Set the frame and headgear aside to air dry.
- To clean the nasal pillows, you'll use mild soap and water or Mask Wipes to gently remove any deposits or residue left behind after use.
- Set the cushion aside to air dry.
- Not intended for use by patients requiring life support ventilation.
- Individuals with aspiration should not use this mask.
- Discontinue use immediately if you have an adverse reaction, such as a rash, irritation or swelling.
- Not intended to be used with certain nebulizer medications blocking the path of the airflow.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What's the difference between the AirFit N30i and the AirFit P30i Masks?
- The N30i and P30i both use the same frame, and it is interchangeable between the models. The P30i makes use of nasal pillows, while the N30i uses a nasal cushion. Otherwise, the two masks are largely identical.
- Are the soft wraps removable?
- No, the soft wraps are not removable. They are meant to stay on the frame and can be washed along with the frame, using the same technique you'd use on the frame.