Dishwasher Safe H4i™ Water Chamber Upgrade Kit for HumidAire 3i™ Heated Humidifiers
Dishwasher Safe H4i Upgrade Kit for H3i Overview
The Dishwasher Safe H4i™ Water Chamber Upgrade Kit for HumidAire 3i™ Heated Humidifiers is an upgrade kit for the S8 Series CPAP and VPAP machines that currently have the H3i Heated Humidifier. This upgrade kit includes a dishwasher safe water chamber.
This kit will ship out in two pieces:
- Dishwasher Safe chamber for H4i - ResMed part number 26958
- Top Cover & Seal for H4i - ResMed part number 26953
Improve humidity by 30% by switching to the H4i chamber design. Water capacity is increased to 390ml and the all-in-one design helps keep the system compact.
Water Capacity: 390ml to Max Fill Line
Warranty Length: 1 Year
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The H3i water chamber is no longer available. Users must purchase this kit or the H4i™ Water Chamber Upgrade Kit for HumidAire 3i™ Heated Humidifiers which features a standard water chamber in order to use a H4i water chamber with the H3i.
Once the H4i™ Heated Humidifier Top Cover Lid and Seal is purchased, either with this kit or by itself, the Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for H4i™ Heated Humidifier or Water Chamber for H4i™ Heated Humidifier can be used.
CPAP.com will ship out this kit as two separate products in ResMed packaging. Parts included:
- Top Cover & Seal for H4i - ResMed part number 26953
- Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for H4i - ResMed part number 26958
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Perfect upgrade for my 3i. Pricing was better than I found elsewhere Included instructions were clear and easy to follow. Shipping and delivery were on time. I am very satisfied with my purchase from CPAP.com and will return for my CPAP needs. more...
Great product. It is easy to open and clean and fits the Elite S8 perfectly. I no longer have to worry about any thing being in the water chamber but clean, distilled water! This also means that this chamber will last longer as thorough cleaning will avoid the need for disposal due to bacteria or other matter forming in the chamber. more...
My replacement parts for my 8 year old machine came quickly and promptly. Thank you and well done.
Fit perfectly to existing CPAP machine. Delivery was very quick! I would recommend this process to family and friends! friends! more...
This new upgrade makes a big difference in my sleep. I haven't had the chance to put it through the dishwasher yet but it looks like it will fare well. more...
1 person found this helpful.