Humidaire H3i Water Chambers are no longer available. H3i users must purchase this kit or the Dishwasher Safe H4i™ Water Chamber Upgrade Kit to use either the H4i Water Chamber or Dishwasher Safe H4i Water Chamber.
As of May 2013 - CPAP.com will ship out this kit as two separate products in ResMed packaging. ResMed is no longer making the pre-packaged kit available. The instructions for installation is not included. Part numbers included:
- H4i Top Cover & Seal - ResMed part number 26953
- H4i water Chamber - ResMed part number 26952
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the back of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
Please Note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.