External Battery for Activox™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
External Battery for Activox POC Overview
The External Battery for Activox? Portable Oxygen Concentrator is an additional battery that can be used in addition to the internal battery of the Activox? Portable Oxygen Concentrator. The external battery is connected to the concentrator to provide up to 4.75 hours of additional usage.
The manufacturer lists these run times for the external battery:
- Setting 1 - 4.75 Hours
- Setting 2 - 3.75 Hours
- Setting 3 - 2.75 Hours
- Setting 4 - 2.25 Hours
The battery recharges in approximately 2 hours if completely drained. This is the battery only and does not include any other items.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - External Battery
Weight: Approx. 1.2 lbs (19 oz)
Dimensions: Approx. 3.5" L x 3" W x 2" H
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please fully charge the battery prior to first use. The battery must be connected to the Activox? concentrator to charge. The charge level of the external battery can be viewed on the display of the concentrator. The charge time is approximately 2 hours.