Mirage Activa™ Forehead Support
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Mirage Activa™ Forehead Support
- Forehead T-Bar: Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This is a 3rd one ive had to purchase. Unlike rubber parts this isn't supposed to be a "wear/replacement" item. I call out "poor design, material or manufacture". FDA Regulators are you paying attention? more...
Fits my new mask frame perfectly.
The replacement was quick and easy. Works great. I had used the old one for over a year and the plastic adjustment tab finally wore out. more...
2 people found this helpful.
1 person found this helpful.
This product is grossly overpriced. The quality is acceptable, but the original one should not have btoken in normal use, so I hope that this one will last. I have no complaint with CPAP.COM and appreciated their quick service and the fact that they even offer parts. The local medical supply will not sell parts so that they will sell only a new mask. [5 stars to CPAP.COM] more...
3 people found this helpful.