Frame Assembly for Original Mirage Activa™ Nasal Mask - No Cushion or Headgear
Original Activa™ Frame Assembly Overview
The Frame Assembly for Original Mirage Activa™ Nasal Mask - No Cushion or Headgear is the frame assembly for the Mirage Activa™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear. This is the frame, forehead support, forehead pad, elbow, and inlet tube only. The headgear, cushion and cushion clip are not included.
Material Components of Frame Assembly for Original Mirage Activa™ Nasal Mask - No Cushion or Headgear
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Vent: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Clip: Polyester
- Forehead T-Bar: Polycarbonate
- Short Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer
- Short Tube Cuff: SEBS Based Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Forehead Pad: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This was exactly what I needed without purchasing all these parts separately.
I have Sleep Apnea close to ten years. I have been using the Mirage Active mask for this duration. The benefit of this mask is, that it is made up of individual parts. This mask is also very comfortable. This frame is helpful in saving money. You can reuse your existing headgear and cushion from a previous worn out mask. more...
This has been the best mask I have worn. It combines light weight design with perfect quietness. Very comfortable for us active sleepers more...
1 person found this helpful.