Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear
The ResMed Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear offers a clear unrestricted field of vision. An alternative to typical restricting full face masks. The mask is lightweight, quiet, and does not use a nasal bridge or forehead support.
The Mirage Liberty integrates the most desirable features of both a nasal pillow system and a traditional full face mask. ResMed's Liberty promotes comfort and helps achieve an overall better seal.
Dual wall cushion and pillows Provides optimal seal and adaptability for different angles and nasal contours. Also eliminates need of chinstrap as cushion accommodates for jaw movement. Premier pillow design with trampoline technology for optimal seal.
No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact Glasses may be easily worn, and nasal bridge sores and air leaks are eliminated.
Supportive headgear Provides ample stability, includes headgear clips for easy on/off set and forget.
Custom air vents For a more quiet night.
Quick release elbow Detaches with ease.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Mouth Cushion in Selected Size
- 3 - Pair Nasal Pillows S; M; L
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 7 Inches
Material Components of Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Pillows: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Clip: Polycarbonate
- Short Tube Material Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer (POP)
- Short Tube Material Cuff: SEBS Based Thermoplastic Elastomer - Light Grey
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate / Polypropylene
- Headgear Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Loop: Nylon/Spandex
- Headgear Underside Fabric: Nylon/Spandex
- Fastener Tabs: Polycaproloctam (Polyamide Family)
- Cloth Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
- Upper Headgear Clip: Nylon
- Lower Headgear Clip: Polyester (PBT)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Both sizes of the Liberty come packaged with the Standard size (PN 61349) of the Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask Headgear Assembly with Clips.
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Mirage Liberty Hybrid Sizing Guide.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the mask frame is located on both the left and right side of the mask frame. Locate the headgear clip connection ports at the bottom of the mask frame. Both ports have an engraved letter on top of the port, which represent the size of the mask frame.
- Small Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Small Liberty Mask Frame
- Large Liberty™ Mouth Cushion fits ONLY Large Liberty Mask Frame
The size of the full face cushion is placed in two locations.
- With the elbow facing the user, turn the mask to view the left side of the mask frame. The size of the full face cushion is embossed into the silicone cushion along the rounded rim, where the full face cushion and mask frame connect.
- To find the second location, turn the mask in the same manner, to view the right side of the mask frame. An identifiable, clear letter written above the rim of the full face cushion indicates the size of the full face cushion.
To find the size of the nasal pillow, look for the embossed letter found on the stem of either nasal pillow. The letter indicates the size of the nasal pillow. The removable nasal pillow does not have to correspond with the size of the full face cushion. The small, medium, and large nasal pillows are designed to fit the nasal pillow opening in both the small and large full face cushions to offer the user different options.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
I purchased this mask in hopes that the air would not come out and hit my eyes, well it did more...
I like the form factor of this design with the face cushion surrounding the mouth coupled with the nasal pillows. more...
This was my first nasal pillow mask for me ,and probably my last. I didn't like the rush of air more...
I tried two other masks before finding this one. It ticked all my boxes! It’s not claustrophobic like a full more...
1 person found this helpful.
I could not get a seal around the nasal pillows or mouth cushion. Did not like the clips that more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeHybridHybridHeadgear IncludedYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesGel CushionNoNoForehead SupportNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesSmall FaceNoNoWide FaceNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesMouth BreatherYesYesTV FriendlyYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoFacial HairNoNo