Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Mirage Swift™ LT Mask Overview
The Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed is an innovative step in nasal pillow systems. All features aim for a good seal with a comfortable fit. Exhaled air is directed downward in a gentle flow.
- Ultra-Quiet Almost twice as quiet than the original Swift and 71% quieter than the Swift II. The air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion and disperses air gently downward more in line with natural breathing.
- Small, Lightweight, and Travel Friendly At 2.3 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. It has one of the smallest footprints that covers less of the face. The pillows rest gently just under the nose. The mask's frame is half the size of both previous Mirage Swift designs. It folds up for easy travel. The minimal design creates comfort and helps users with better therapy effectiveness and allows for reading or watching TV at bedtime, even with glasses on.
- Improved Pillows Pillows now come with a dual-wall design that provides improved stability and comfort. Along with an added flexible pillow base, the cushion allows for movement without breaking the seal. All pillow sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
- Headgear Unlike any headgear before, the Swift LT uses a patented rotating barrel to adjust the pillow angle. The stability arms expand to accommodate most facial widths including narrow or wide faces.
- Easy Fitting The Swift LT comes with Small, Medium, and Large size pillows included and fitting is quick and easy. After initial fitting and adjustment of the Velcro straps, there is no need for daily readjustment.
- Ease of Cleaning Assembly and disassembly are simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts.
- For Her ResMed offers a version of the Swift LT for women. Same great features with a feminine touch. The For Her version comes packaged with sizes XS, SM and MD nasal pillows. To read more visit this page: Swift™ LT for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
Material Components for Swift™ LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Silicone Elastomer
- Nasal Pillow: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Buckles: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear Yokes: Nylon
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly: Polypropylene; Polycarbonate
- Plastic Tube Retainer: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Tube Retainer: The Velcro retainer mentioned in the manufacturer's product insert is an "optional" item and not included in the package. Visit our website to purchase the Velcro Tube Retainer.
Soft Wraps: The Soft Wraps for Swift LT are sold separately. They are not included in this package.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Mirage Swift LT Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Where do I find the size?
To find the nasal pillow size, remove the nasal pillow from the mask frame. Turn the nasal pillow so the frame opening is facing toward you, and the word ResMed can be easily read. To the right side of the frame opening, locate a embossed clear letter indicating the size of the nasal pillow. The frame will not have a size because it is universal.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
High quality, dependable.
This mask has been my mask of choice for over ten years now, and I see no signs of changing that without a fight. The adjustability of the pillows fit to the nose in regards to how the headgear mounts to the frame is superb, and it's hands-down the most comfortable mask I've used, period. I've replaced bits of the mask over time to where I've pretty much just plain got a new mask at this point, and I've also flat-out replaced the entire mask as well, and every time it's been great. (Honestly, I've let certain bits run WELL past their expected lifetime, and it's still great. The failure to fail might be lulling me into a false sense of security!) About the ONLY negative things I might say are that the swivel on the interface is a little bit stiff, the short hose extension connecting to the interface isn't heated-humidifier friendly (that last foot is REAL prone to rainout, with or without a heated hose), and their "route the hose over your forehead" imagination is a laugh. Otherwise, though, this is the end-all-be-all as my mask of choice. more...
This is a very uncomfortable head gear, very stiff and does not allow for a very good night’s sleep
My therapist wanted me to move to a newer system mainly because this one has been around awhile. But it's the only setup I've found that has adjustable straps on two axes. There is no other nasal-pillow system I've found that has this feature. It's particularly important for someone with a big head, like me, to have the system keep the mask well in-position. It also is the only one I've found with a rigid tube that won't collapse. (The newer ones I tried were soft and would kink, creating their own obstruction; the last thing I need with sleep apnea is to have my mask cutoff my air!). I wish this setup would incorporate some of the features I've seen in the newer ones, but until those newer ones incorporate two-axis adjustment and some protection from collapsing, I'll stick with this one. Hope they keep making it! more...
1 person found this helpful.
Found uncomfortable and returned.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes