Mirage Swift™ Original Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereMirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Here are key features:
- All Pillow Sizes Included. The Swift comes complete with all three sizes of nasal pillows for a secure, comfortable fit without having to guess about sizing. As with all nasal pillow devices, the smaller the pillow the more comfortable the fit, so first try to fit with the smallest size available.
- Pillow Sleeve Position. The barrel of the nasal pillow sleeve rests against the philtrum, that part of the face below the nose and above the lips for stability.
- Open Crown Headgear. The crown design of the headgear eliminates the forehead rest so there is nothing between the eyes and glasses can easily be worn. There are two adjustments allowing a stable and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight and Flexible. The Swift weighs only 2.5 ounces and easily folds flat into a case for traveling.
- Side Tube Positions. The connecting tube to the six foot hose is attached at either side of the nasal pillow sleeve and can be left down or attached to the headgear for an above-the-head position.
Since the pillow barrel of the Swift rests against the philtrum (the part of the face below the nose and above the lips for stability), this may not be the best device for those with thicker mustaches.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
Cpap.com had the lowest prices we found. We received our order by next day air in good condition. This more...
7 people found this helpful.
this is my second mirage swift pillow system and that say's it all. best one I have found !
8 people found this helpful.
I have had three of these. two were destroyed by my dog. i purchased a less expensive nasal pillow system more...
8 people found this helpful.
I am very hapy with the new nasal system. I have been using CPAP since 1995 and this is the more...
7 people found this helpful.
This is the most comfortable c-pap out of 5 that I tried. Here's a tip for air leakage on the sides: more...
9 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesGel CushionNoNoForehead SupportNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesSmall FaceNoYesWide FaceNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoFacial HairYesYes