Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Mirage Vista™ Nasal Mask Overview
The One Snap 360 Elbow. The mask includes a removable elbow that allows the user to detach the CPAP tubing without removing the mask. The elbow swivels a complete 360 degrees to minimize leaks and reduce headgear tension.
Easily Adjustable Headgear. The Mirage Vista comes with a Fit Angle Selector that helps the user to select from five symmetrical headgear angles and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater mask stability.
Headgear Quick Clips. Once the headgear is set, the quick-release headgear clips make mask removal simple and prevents the user from needing to re-fit or re-adjust the headgear.
Compact Design. Without a forehead support, this mask allows unlimited patient visibility for reading or watching television before going to sleep.
Short Tube Length - Excluding Swivel and Cuffs: Approx. 7 Inches
Material Components of Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Short Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer (POP)
- Short Tube Cuffs: SEBS Based Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
- Exhaust Vent: Silicone Elastomer
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Straps - Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Straps - Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Headgear Clip: Polypropylene
- Headgear Strap Loop: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Label: Rayon Acetate Satin
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Mirage Vista Fitting Guide
Mirage Vista User Guide
Mask tends to be easier to tolerate for users with claustrophobia as sight is unaffected.
ResMed also provides a printable sizing tool that has cut-outs with sizes for the Mirage Vista Sizing Template.
We use the standard mask on difficult to fit patients that do not have very pronounced nose bridges or very large or small noses.
We use the deep mask on difficult to fit patients that also have large bridges (significant protruding bone between the eyes). Avoid use on large or small noses.
Where do I find the size?
The Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask frame has only one size that fits all cushions and is not labeled. The Mirage Vista™ cushion is replaceable and comes labeled. When examining the front of the mask, the size is printed on the left side of the cushion.
Care and Cleaning of the Vista Mask and Headgear:
The manufacturer recommends the mask cushion should be cleaned daily using warm soapy water and rinsing well. Allow to air dry out of the sunlight. The headgear should be washed weekly in warm soapy water using a mild household detergent, rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of sunlight. The manufacturer of the of the Mirage Vista™ Nasal CPAP Mask notes that the dye used in the headgear may run the first time it is washed.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
I love this mask. I’ve been using it for over 20 years. Very comfortable.
been using for 15 years. works for me
This product was not a good fit for my head and face.
Ok LIKE THE FACT THAT THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN YOUR EYES! LIKE ANYTHING NEW IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET USE TO. more...
I have been using this mask for 20 years. I have tried approx. 20 other masks, and I hope that ResMed doesn't stop making it. I recommend this to my Pt. -RRT more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportNoYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesYes