ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 CPAP Machines
Item # RESMED-AIRSENSE-AIRCURVE-10-BATTERY
Not Currently In Stock
ResMed Power Station II for Air10 CPAPs Overview
Affected by the power outages in California? We're here to help. Give us a call to help make sure you can continue therapy.
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines by ResMed is a complete battery system which includes all necessary components to power an AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 CPAP machine.
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines is a lithium-ion battery designed to power a ResMed AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 machine when AC power is not available. Please see the ResMed Battery/Device Compatibility and Run Time List for information on battery run time.
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Charges to 95% Capacity in Less Than Four Hours
- Informative Charge Display
- Meets IATA Transportation Regulations
- Visual & Audible Recharge Alerts
- Double Battery Option
- Carry Bag
Fast Charging Lithium-ion Battery
The RPS II is a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that meets the IATA transportation regulations. The battery includes the PSU adapter needed for charging the battery with the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines. The battery itself does not come with a power supply, and instead uses the power supply of the CPAP machine. Charge time for a depleted battery to reach 95% using AC power is approximately 4 hours. The charge display of the RPS II shows the charge level of the battery and provides both a audio and visual alert indicating the charge is low.
Double Battery OptionThe RPS offers the option to add an additional RPS Battery Cell for double the run time. The Battery Coupler Kit for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is required to connect the two batteries together.
Carry BagThe included carry bag with the RPS II is designed for accessibility. The bag will hold an additional battery cell if using the double configuration. An access panel allows the battery to be charged or used while inside the carry bag.
Compatible AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 APAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifer
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Please note: The included DC cable is not compatible with any other machines.
This Product Includes...
The equivalent lithium content of a single RPS II battery meets requirements for safe travel as set by the IATA.
- Battery Pack Bag Dimensions: 11.25 in L x 7.5 in W x 4.5 in H
- Battery Dimensions: 9.06 in L x 4.96 in W x 1.02 in H
- Weight - Battery Pack Alone: 2 lbs
- Weight - DC Cable: 0.27 lbs
- Battery Amp Hours: 8 Ah
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
- DC Cable Warranty: 90 Days
- Shelf Life of Charge: Up to 3 Months
- Recharging Requirement: Battery MUST be Recharged Every 3 Months to Maintain Functionality
- Battery Life: 500 Charging Cycles
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this battery can be viewed and downloaded here: Power Station User Guide.
ResMed FAA Compliance Letter: To view the ResMed FAA Compliance Listing, click HERE.
The RPS II has a voltage output selector on the unit's back panel which can be used to change the battery from 24v to 26v power. All AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 CPAP and VPAP devices require 24v with and without the use of the humidifier.
To Power an AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 Machine:
- Ensure the "24v" output on the back panel of the ResMed Power Station is selected
- Connect the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station to the ResMed Power Station and to the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 machine
- Turn on the ResMed Power Station
- Turn the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 machine on as normal
Please Note: The included AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is only compatible with the RPS battery. It is not compatible with any other battery or any other CPAP machines.
To Charge the ResMed Power Station:
- Connect the Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II to the ResMed Power Station
- Connect the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines to the PSU Adapter. Please note, this power supply was included with the machine purchase, it is not included with this battery kit
- Plug the Power Supply into an AC wall outlet
- The "charging" light will show until the battery is fully charged
- If unused, the battery MUST be recharged every three (3) months
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense 10™/AirCurve 10™ Machines can be charge ONLY through a wall outlet. A DC charging option is not available. Per the manufacturer, the Power Station cannot be charged using an inverter or a pure sine wave inverter.
Recharging Requirement: When storing the ResMed Power Station, if it is unused for a period of THREE (3) months the battery MUST be recharged to maintain the functionality of the battery. Per the manufacturer if the battery is not recharged, it will eventually discharge completely and no longer be able to be recharged. There will not be a way to recover the functionality of the battery.
The manufacturer warranty for the ResMed Power Station II is 6 months.
Packaging Date Stamp Explanation
The dates recorded on battery packaging are internal dates used by the manufacturer indicating when they were checked/charged before shipment, they are not expiration dates of the battery's lifecycle.
Found that when sleeping on my side, air flow reduced eventhough there are two paths for air flow. I still prefer Beveda nose pillows more...
I just received my battery the other day. I'll be going on some long flights (15 hours) and needed it for my CPAP and also for power outages. I tested it overnight using the heated humidifier and it only lasted 3.5 hours. I tested it without the humidifier and it lasted all night (7.5 hours) with battery power left over. It serves the purpose I need it for and I'm very happy with the purchase. more...
1 person found this helpful.
When the battery was delivered I noticed the 3rd recharge date was four months from the prior one, but the company said they are to be recharged every 3 months. Also, after I charged the battery, I hooked it up to my machine and it would not turn the machine on. Company to send a replacement. Hope it works. more...
1 person found this helpful.
I purchased this to some some camping with my kids so that I could still use my CPAP and not disturb all our other campers from snoring. It works exactly as it should and include a convenient case for the battery and cables. Because we were backpacking, though, I decided to forgo the case for a little less weight. Battery lasted 2 nights without the humidifier, as expected. I would strongly encourage the Resmed airsense 10 side cover to be able to travel without the water chamber (https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed-airsense-airstart-aircurve-10-side-cover.html). Now, if only I could find an appropriate backpack sized solar panel to recharge this thing while hiking throughout the day! more...
20 people found this helpful.
I charged the battery once and it lasted two nights. Easy to use, although the instructions are confusing. The Battery Kit does not come with a charging cord, so you use the cord tht comes with the Air Sense 10 itself. The instructions are obscure on this point. more...
17 people found this helpful.