Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Affected by the power outages in California? We're here to help. Give us a call to help make sure you can continue therapy.
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines by ResMed is a complete battery system which includes all necessary components to power an AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 CPAP machine.
Manufactured by ResMed.
This product is not currently available for expedited shipping within the continental U.S. Regular ground shipping will be the only option. Other options may be available for non-continental U.S. residents.
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines is a lithium-ion battery designed to power a ResMed AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 machine when AC power is not available. Please see the ResMed Battery/Device Compatibility and Run Time List for information on battery run time.
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Charges to 95% Capacity in Less Than Four Hours
- Informative Charge Display
- Meets IATA Transportation Regulations
- Visual & Audible Recharge Alerts
- Double Battery Option
- Carry Bag
Fast Charging Lithium-ion Battery
The RPS II is a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that meets the IATA transportation regulations. The battery includes the PSU adapter needed for charging the battery with the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines. The battery itself does not come with a power supply, and instead uses the power supply of the CPAP machine. Charge time for a depleted battery to reach 95% using AC power is approximately 4 hours. The charge display of the RPS II shows the charge level of the battery and provides both a audio and visual alert indicating the charge is low.
Double Battery OptionThe RPS offers the option to add an additional RPS Battery Cell for double the run time. The Battery Coupler Kit for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is required to connect the two batteries together.
Carry BagThe included carry bag with the RPS II is designed for accessibility. The bag will hold an additional battery cell if using the double configuration. An access panel allows the battery to be charged or used while inside the carry bag.
Compatible AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 Machines
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 APAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifer
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Please note: The included DC cable is not compatible with any other machines.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- ResMed Power Station (RPS) II
- AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II
- PSU Adapter for AirSense/AirCurve 10 Machine for RPS II
The equivalent lithium content of a single RPS II battery meets requirements for safe travel as set by the IATA.
- Battery Pack Bag Dimensions: 11.25 in L x 7.5 in W x 4.5 in H
- Battery Dimensions: 9.06 in L x 4.96 in W x 1.02 in H
- Weight - Battery Pack Alone: 2 lbs
- Weight - DC Cable: 0.27 lbs
- Battery Amp Hours: 8 Ah
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Warranty: 6 Months
- DC Cable Warranty: 90 Days
- Shelf Life of Charge: Up to 3 Months
- Recharging Requirement: Battery MUST be Recharged Every 3 Months to Maintain Functionality
- Battery Life: 500 Charging Cycles
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this battery can be viewed and downloaded here: Power Station User Guide.
ResMed FAA Compliance Letter: To view the ResMed FAA Compliance Listing, click HERE.
The RPS II has a voltage output selector on the unit's back panel which can be used to change the battery from 24v to 26v power. All AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 CPAP and VPAP devices require 24v with and without the use of the humidifier.
To Power an AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 Machine:
- Ensure the "24v" output on the back panel of the ResMed Power Station is selected
- Connect the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station to the ResMed Power Station and to the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 machine
- Turn on the ResMed Power Station
- Turn the AirSense™/AirCurve™ 10 machine on as normal
Please Note: The included AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series DC Cable for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is only compatible with the RPS battery. It is not compatible with any other battery or any other CPAP machines.
To Charge the ResMed Power Station:
- Connect the Power Supply Unit (PSU) Adapter for ResMed Power Station (RPS) II to the ResMed Power Station
- Connect the External 90 Watt Power Supply for ResMed AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines to the PSU Adapter. Please note, this power supply was included with the machine purchase, it is not included with this battery kit
- Plug the Power Supply into an AC wall outlet
- The "charging" light will show until the battery is fully charged
- If unused, the battery MUST be recharged every three (3) months
The ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit for AirSense 10™/AirCurve 10™ Machines can be charge ONLY through a wall outlet. A DC charging option is not available. Per the manufacturer, the Power Station cannot be charged using an inverter or a pure sine wave inverter.
Recharging Requirement: When storing the ResMed Power Station, if it is unused for a period of THREE (3) months the battery MUST be recharged to maintain the functionality of the battery. Per the manufacturer if the battery is not recharged, it will eventually discharge completely and no longer be able to be recharged. There will not be a way to recover the functionality of the battery.
The manufacturer warranty for the ResMed Power Station II is 6 months.