Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ LT (elbow, short tube, and swivel)
Swift LT Short Tube Assembly Overview
The Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ LT (elbow, short tube, and swivel) is the replacement Tube Assembly for the Mirage Swift LT and Swift LT for Her. This part includes the elbow, short tube and swivel.
The mask and headgear are not included with this product. It is the elbow, short tube and swivel only.
This Product Includes...
Material Components for Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ LT (elbow, short tube, and swivel)
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Swivel Assembly: Polypropylene; Polycarbonate
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ LT (elbow, short tube, and swivel).
PLEASE NOTE: This is the short tube assembly only. It includes the tubing, the swivel and the elbow. It does not include any other mask components.
I found the description and pictures of this part hard to fathom. I accept responsibility for not examining it more closely. It does not fit my particular nasal mask although it looks like it would and came it when searching for parts for my particular equipment. But I opened the bag making it non returnable. Even if so hadn’t a 15% restocking charge and $7.50 to Mail It back meant this $19.99 expense went down the garbage bin. more...
This project needed for me to cut off part of my old hose and cobble it to make it usable.
This was the wrong item for our machine. When I called about returning it, I was told it couldn't be returned because it had been opened. However, the gentleman said I could receive a credit. After watching my bank account several days and not seeing a credit, I called back. It is a store credit, not a refund. No problem, except it was clearly explained to me. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Once I got the correct tubing that fit my mask, I was able to get a good night's sleep again. I felt human once again. more...