"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERYou don't even know you are wearing a mask! I could watch TV without closing one eye to peek around the nose bridge piece! Great!"
September 22, 2013
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI have a pressure of 19 and was concerned that the mask wouldn't stay put, but I had no problems with leaks."
September 21, 2013
Get mask wipes for just 1¢ more when you add this item to your cart.
The Swift™ FX Nano for Her CPAP Mask with Headgear expands on the success of the Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask offering a small but effective take on a nasal mask. The Swift FX Nano For Her is made up of three main parts, making it remarkably lightweight and easy to use. The soft nasal cushion minimizes facial contact while still achieving a proper seal.
Manufactured by ResMed.
1% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Offering comfort along with a small and lightweight design, the Swift™ FX Nano For Her has the proven features from the Swift FX Nano and Swift FX Nasal Pillow. The soft nasal cushion of the Swift FX Nano for Her is designed to seal around the nose with minimal contact to the face. The short tube with ball joint elbow provides active sleepers with increased freedom of movement. The adjustable silicone headgear is lightweight and flexible.
- Small But Effective
- 3 Main Parts
- Freedom of Movement
- Clear Line of Sight
- Adjustable Headgear
- Soft Wraps
Small with 3 Parts
The Swift FX Nano For Her is lightweight and compact, making it a great option for those unable to find success using masks with a more rigid frame. The small, soft nasal cushion achieves an optimal seal while covering a surprisingly small area. Having 3 components that make up the mask: the cushion, headgear and short tube assembly, the Swift FX Nano for Her takes the guesswork out of caring for the mask. Simply remove the short tube as well as the headgear from both sides of the cushion to allow for easy cleaning of each component.
Freedom of Movement
The Swift FX Nano is an option for active sleepers. The ball joint elbow of the Swift FX Nano allows the short tube to move freely as sleeping positions change during the night. The flexible short tube accommodates movement with less chance of causing leaks. The flex tube is 15 inches in length, including the cuffs.
Clear Line of Sight
The stability and support of the Swift FX Nano For Her is provided by the headgear eliminating the need for a forehead support. The design provides an unobstructed line of sight open for bedtime reading or TV watching. Along with having clear sight, this will eliminate forehead marks in the morning caused by a forehead piece.
The Swift FX Nano For Her headgear is soft and flexible and allows for easy adjustment to create the best fit. Adjustments can be made using the buckle on top of the notched headgear as well as the Velcro fasteners on the back strap to achieve the best placement. The lock and tab key hinges found on the popular Swift FX Nasal Pillow mask are found here. They allow for easy attachment and release of the two point headgear to the mask cushion.
The included soft wraps are can be used to provide a cushion between the silicone headgear and the cheeks. The wraps can be easily added to the headgear to give the extra softness for comfort. The soft wraps are not required for use of the Swift FX Nano For Her.
To view the regular Swift FX Nano, click here: Swift™ FX Nano.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
- Pair (2) Soft Wraps
Material Components for Swift™ FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Short Tube Assembly: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Headgear: Silicone Elastomer; Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
- Soft Wraps: Nylon / Lycra
- Pressure Setting: 4 - 30 cmwp
- ResMed S9 Device Setting: Select "Pillows"
- Other ResMed Device Settings: Select "Swift" or "Mirage"
- Mask Care: Hand wash daily in warm soapy water using mild soap. Air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Headgear Care: Hand wash weekly using warm water and a mild soap. Air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Air Dry Only: Do not wash or dry the Swift FX Nano in clothes or dishwasher machines.
- Cleaning Cautions: Do not use bleach or alcohol, or strong smelling products to the clean the mask.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Flex Tube Note: The ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her includes the flex tube. The flex tube is 15 inches in length, including the cuffs on each end. The flex tube is a part of the Swift FX Nano For Her elbow assembly.
Product Note: The ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her is a nasal CPAP mask. The cushion of the Swift FX Nano circles the entire nose. Other products in ResMed's Swift line are nasal pillow delivery systems which deliver the therapy air stream directly into the nasal openings or nares.
Important Note: Per the manufacturer of the Swift FX Nano For Her, the short tube assembly of the Swift FX Nano For Her is NOT interchangeable with the Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow (elbow, short tube, and swivel). Although the two products appear similar there are differences between the two products.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the nasal pillow is written in black letters on the front of the nasal pillow. The word is found on the right hand silicone flap of the nasal pillow, designed to connect to the headgear.
Fitting & Use of the Swift FX Nano For Her:
Oxygen Use: If oxygen use is needed with CPAP therapy, consider the Oxygen Enrichment Adapter. The ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her does not have a built in oxygen port.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- Which CPAP masks work on which machines?
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More