Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
Swift FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Overview
The Swift™ FX Nano Mask Assembly Kit is the replacement mask without headgear for the Swift FX Nano nasal CPAP mask that is simple by design and builds on the success of Swift FX Nasal Pillow.
This is the assembly kit only which includes the short tube and cushion. This product does not include the headgear.
To view the full features of the Swift FX Nano, or if needing to order the mask with headgear, please click here: Swift™ FX Nano. Also available in: Swift FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Short Tube Assembly
- Cushion in Selected Size
Material Components for Swift™ FX Nano Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Short Tube Assembly: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
- Pressure Setting: 4 - 30 cmwp
- ResMed S9 Device Setting: Select "Pillows"
- Other ResMed Device Settings: Select "Swift" or "Mirage"
- Mask Care: Hand wash daily in warm soapy water using mild soap. Air dry out of direct sunlight.
- Air Dry Only: Do not wash or dry the Swift FX Nano in clothes or dishwasher machines.
- Cleaning Cautions: Do not use bleach or alcohol, or strong smelling products to the clean the mask.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Please note this product is only the assembly kit which consists of flex tube and cushion, headgear is not included.
The flex tube for the Swift FX Nano, which is included with this kit, is 15 inches in length, including the tube cuffs.
Important Note: Per the manufacturer of the Swift FX Nano Assembly Kit, the short tube assembly of the Swift FX Nano is NOT interchangeable with the Short Tube Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow (elbow, short tube, and swivel). Although the two products appear similar there are differences between the two products.
For more information and important tips regarding the Swift FX Nano, click here.
This mask is absolutely the most comfortable I have ever used. Also, the customer care at cpap.com Is exemplary! I am delighted to recommend both this product and the folks selling it. more...
I really wanted to like this. I use the Swift FX pillows, and while they work great they can irritate my nose. The nano, however, I simply could not get to seal. I don’t know if it’s the shape of my face or what, but with no forehead support there was nothing holding the top of the cushion close enough to my face, so it just leaked. The only way to make it “stop” leaking at rest would have been to tighten it beyond reason, to the point of overlapping the rear straps, and there is just no way that would have worked long term. Great concept that I’m sure works for some, but definitely not for me. Wish I had gotten the return insurance on this one. more...
I can't rate this mask as excellent because took me some time to get it right. I purchase this mask last year and have not used because of these fine tunings that I needed to do for the proper fit. I have now used for a couple of weeks and feels good. more...
My mask I had prior was a small, so I assumed this one would be too. It’s a little too small. more...
Cpap mask fit fine with no leaking. Will order again...