Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Humidifier Water Chamber
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Water Chamber Overview
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Humidifier Water Chamber is the replacement for the original water tank included with the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine. This product is only compatible with the F&P SleepStyle and cannot be used with any other machine.
The SleepStyle Humidifier Water Chamber is designed to be easy to fill, with minimal mess. The seal can be removed and the entire chamber opened up, for easy access while cleaning. The fill line is clearly labeled making it easy to tell when the water tank has been filled to the correct level.
All parts of the chamber, including the seal, are able to be washed in the dishwasher once a week. Please take care to avoid doing so more frequently than once a week, as this can reduce the lifespan of the device.
It's recommended to replace this item once every 6 - 12 months.
This Product Includes...
- F&P SleepStyle Humidifier Chamber
Recommended Fill Capacity: 12.8 ounces (Approx. 380 mL)
Device Life Expectancy: 6 - 12 months
Dimensions: 5.13 in L X 4.13 in W X 3 in H
Dishwasher Safe? Yes, but only once per week.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The humidifier water chamber for the F&P SleepStyle is intended to be filled through the circular holes in the top of the chamber. For best results, use a container of distilled water and do not use tap water.
- Remove the water chamber from the device.
- Remove the outer seal from the top of the humidifier chamber.
- While paying attention to the fill line embossed with the word "MAX", begin filling through the circular cutouts on top of the chamber.
- Once the water level reaches the fill line, stop filling.
Cleaning the Humidifier Tank:
- Remove the seal, and clean separately with mild soap and water. Do not use chemicals or household cleaners, as these can be harmful.
- Flip the latch on the side to the "open" position, and open the humidifier chamber.
- Be sure to clean thoroughly, removing any debris or any chalky film at the bottom of the tank. If there's a lot of buildup, it's we recommend using vinegar to disinfect and help remove deposits.
- Allow all parts to air dry before next use.
- Most cleanings should be done by hand.
- Once a week, it is safe to wash in the dishwasher.
- Avoid over-using the dishwasher for cleaning, as this can damage the tank
Use Only Distilled Water
If you've ever used tap water with your SleepStyle, you'll be familiar with the hard chalky substance at the bottom of the water tank. This happens whenever tap water is used and is the result of minerals and deposits in the water getting left behind as your humidifier water is used. Using distilled water will eliminate this problem and make it a lot easier to clean. It's intended for the SleepStyle to only use distilled water as part of CPAP therapy.
For Best Results, Make Sure Humidifier is Sealed Before Use
Make sure the lid seal is in place before running the humidifier. This is needed for the humidifier to work properly.
Warnings & Precautions
WARNING: Make sure the humidifier tank is completely empty before traveling or transporting the device to prevent spills and damage to the machine.
WARNING: It is dangerous and harmful to fill the water chamber with boiling water. Doing so can risk damage or loss.
WARNING: Do not use flavored water, carbonated water or water with essential oils in the humidifier chamber, as this can cause damage or loss of the SleepStyle. Please use only distilled water.
Excellent product and service as normal
I do not agree to some of the comments on this great machine. For me, it looks elegant and modern. It is easy to use and is very quiet. The water tank is excellent and small, and easy to clean. The operation is simple and I can use my mobile phone to check out all the necessary information about my sleep. Though it may be a little bit expensive when compared to some other models, I strongly recommend it to everyone who wants a high quality auto CPAP machine. more...