Transcend 365 miniCPAP Heater Wick 6 Pack
This product is the replacement for the original heater wick included with the Somnetics Transcend 365. The Replacement Heater Wick - 6 pack should be replaced once every month for optimum performance. When it's time, you'll notice an alert on the LCD screen.
The Heater Wick is used to help vaporize the water in the humidifier reservoir, creating the humidity used by the Transcend 365 as a part of regular CPAP therapy. The Heater Wick is uniquely designed for the Transcend 365 and cannot be used with any other machine.
This product contains 6 replacement Heater Wicks, and does not contain the cartridge cover. For a replacement cartridge cover you will need to purchase this product: Transcend 365 Heater Wick with Cartridge Cover (1 pack).
This Product Includes...
- Contents: 6 Heater Wicks
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Replacing the Wick
About once a month, you'll need to replace the Heater Wick found underneath the Transcend 365. The Heater Wick and Cartridge Cover assembly are both visible after ejecting the humidifier from the Transcend 365. The part is a black cylinder-shaped tube with a white center, located on the bottom of the machine. Once you've located the Cartridge Cover, follow these steps:
- Gently twist the cartridge cover, until it becomes loose. Then pull the cartridge cover free from the rest of the machine.
- Once removed, turn the cartridge cover upside down. You should see the wick located in the center.
- Pull the old wick out from the center, and discard.
- Insert the new wick into the center of the cartidge.
- Turn the cartridge upside-down, so the wick is facing downwards, and re-insert it into the machine.
- The Heater Wick for the Transcend 365 is intended to be used with only this device and cannot be used with any other Transcend machine.
- Failure to replace the Heater Wick as scheduled will result in the humidifier not being able to work. For best results, replace the Heater Wick when prompted.