Filter Frame for Transcend Travel Machines
The Filter Frame for Transcend Travel Machines is the replacement frame which holds the filter for Transcend machines. This is the colored plastic tray that snaps onto the bottom of the machine.
This product is compatible with the Transcend Auto miniCPAP and the Transcend miniCPAP Machine. The filter frame is released from the machine body with the push of a button on the bottom front of the machine.
Earlier versions of the Transcend Travel CPAP machine used an Air Inlet Filter which had the filter permanently attached to the plastic frame. The plastic tray is released by pulling on a latch on the bottom of the frame in the older filter design. The earlier version can be veiwed here: Transcend Air Inlet Filter
This is the plastic frame only. This product does not include the filter. To view and order the filter visit : Filter for Transcend Travel Machines .
Transcend Filter Installation: The filter for Transcend machines fits the filter frame in only one orientation due to the shape and curve of the filter and the frame and machine base design.
- Remove the filter frame from the bottom of the Transcend machine.
- With the machine base facing up, lay the foam side of the filter on the machine base. The curve of the filter will match the curve of the machine base.
- Line up the notch on the filter with the tab on the machine base.
- The firm backing of the filter will be against the filter frame and the foam portion of the filter will face the machine body.
- When properly installed the filter lays flat against the machine base.
- Line up the filter frame on the machine and snap back in place.