FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Overview
The FlexiFit HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is the next generation in Fisher & Paykel's "Under Chin" design of full face masks. The foam insert adds stability and an enhanced seal.
- Under Chin fit gives a better, more stable fit. It is also good for holding up the jaw and sealing over some beards.
- Firm Foam Seal. A soft inner foam cushion has been added to the silicone cushion for a better seal, stability and comfort. It helps fit a wider variety of bridge sizes and shapes.
- Adjusts As You Sleep. Same Glider-Strap technology as other Fisher and Paykel masks, to
help keep the mask sealed even when moving around during sleep.
- Easy On, Easy Off. Headgear is a crown strap style to add stability, with fit-and-forget sizing and a quick-release strap for fast removal.
- Replacement Cushion & Insert Available. The life of the mask can be extended by replacing the Flexi Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit for the FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Mask.
- One Frame Size. The frame for the HC432 comes in one size and can accommodate all sizes of the cushion and insert. Need to try an alternate size? Only the Foam Cushion Insert and Silicone Seal Kit are needed.
The headgear of the HC432 is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.
This Product Includes...
- Mask Base: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Non-Rebreathing Valve: Polycarbonate (PC) / Silicone (LSR)
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Glider Strap: Nylon (PA)
- Glider Clip: Acetal (POM)
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone (LSR)
- Silicone Seal (S, M, L): Silicone (LSR)
- Foam Cushion (S, M, L, XL): Polyurethane Foam
- Headgear: Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate)
- Pressure Ports Connector (Euro Only): Polycarbonate (PC) / Santoprene (TPE)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
The FlexiFit HC432 mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit for all four cushion sizes created for the HC432 Full Face CPAP Mask.
To find the size of the cushion, turn the mask to look at the flat bottom of full face cushion. Large embossed letters spell out the words "S M A L L," "M E D I U M," or "L A R G E." The words are found near the rim connecting the mask frame to the full face cushion.
The silicone cushion and foam insert are both replaceable. To find the size of the foam insert, pull the insert out of the cushion. Hold the insert as if preparing to place the insert inside of the cushion. A small, embossed letter is recorded at the peak of the insert, where the nose connects to the foam material.
Frame and Cushion Compatibility
- The HC432 foam insert and silicone cushion will not fit the HC431 frame.
- The HC431 silicone cushions made after April 2006 will fit the HC432 frame. The HC431 silicone cushions made before April 2006 will not fit the 432 frame.
- The Flexifit HC432 mask size runs a bit smaller than the Flexifit HC431.
- The manufacturer has stamped the part number (431 or 432) identifying the mask on the upright bar for the forehead support. The manufacturer did not include the alpha characters "HC" in front of the numeric characters.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Help Me Choose - Mask
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
I love this CPAP Mask. It is very comfortable and I am totally satisfied with it.
The added foam insert helps reduce the leaks associated with just the silicone. However, if the mask is just slightly too small you will find the bottom slipping back up over your chin, so be sure of the size you need. I made the mistake of thinking that the size large I have always used would work. I hope the extra large size mask will be all I need. to up the rating to 5 stars. more...
This mask help me to sleep very well and comfortable.
So far, I am not impressed. I have used CPAP headgear of various types for 10+ years. The first time I tried this mask one of the Velcro headgear straps pulled off from the rest of the headgear. At present, I am awaiting delivery of replacement headstraps. more...
The mask is great in terms of comfort for a full face mask, but the headgear fails in terms of holding it in place. If you tighten the headgear enough it stays better but the forehead pad becomes defeated and the forehead point becomes uncomfortable. If you move at all while you sleep, unfortunately this mask is not for you. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeFoamSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceYesNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesNoNo