Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
Mirage Activa™ LT Mask Assembly Kit Overview
Improvements include the MicroFit dial, new compact ActiveCell technology, new diffusion vent and a dual-wall cushion that now comes in four sizes. The overall design is streamlined to be a smaller, quieter and better performing nasal mask than the original Activa.
MicroFit Dial. The MicroFit dial allows CPAP users to find the right fit using 24 small incremental adjustments. The dual-wall cushion and forehead move in tandem as the dial is turned. This design is intended to address difficultly with "first time" fittings and also helps prevent the need to over-tighten headgear.
Dual-Wall Cushions. ResMed has created the dual-wall cushions in three new sizes: Medium, Large, and Large Wide. This cushion is designed to fit the widest range of faces.
Improved Diffusion Vent. The Activa LT also comes with a new diffusion vent that disperses air softly and quieter than before. The exhalation ports are configured in a circular design that greatly reduces the audible sound of exhaled air and redirects the airflow away from your bed partner.
Headgear Quick Clips allows for fast and convenient removal of the mask without the need to re-adjust the headgear.
This package DOES NOT include Headgear. Headgear can be purchased separately Headgear for the Mirage Activa™ LT or along with the mask Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
- Headgear Clips
Material Components of Mirage Activa™ LT Nasal CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Clear Dial: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: 15% PTFE in Polycarbonate
- Ports Cap: Silicone Elastomer
- Silicone Cushion: Silicone Elastomer
- Cushion Clip: Polyester
- Forehead Pad: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The ConvertAble Series is a new ResMed concept that allows cushions to interchange with other masks. The SoftGel frame and Activa LT frames are identical in size. The ActivaCell or DoubleGel cushion will work with either mask.
There are two frame sizes between the SoftGel and Activa LT masks. The size small is the only system that cannot change mask sizes. We recommend the following conversion equivalent chart:
- Small Activa LT and Small SoftGel masks only accept Small size cushions
- Size Medium/Large/Large Wide Masks will fit either DoubleCell or ActiveCell cushion in any size other than Small
The Mirage SoftGel is built around the Activa LT frame, If you would like to purchase the DoubleGel cushion separately, please visit: DoubleGel Cushion for SoftGel Nasal CPAP Mask.
Activa to Activa LT
If you are currently using the Original Activa Mask or Ultra Mirage II Nasal and want to purchase the Activa LT, we recommend the following conversion equivalent:
- Standard Activa size Standard = Activa LT size Medium
- Standard Activa size Shallow = Activa LT size Large-Wide
- Standard Activa size Large = Activa LT size Large
Activa LT Sizing
For help with selecting the proper size cushion, use ResMed's Activa LT Sizing Guide.
Inlet Air Tube
The Mirage Activa LT no longer uses the 10 inch Inlet air tube that extends your hose away from the mask. The Inlet tube for the Original Activa Nasal CPAP Mask can be found here: Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly
This package DOES NOT include Headgear. Headgear can be purchased separately or along with the fitpack Headgear for the Mirage Activa™ LT; Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Headgear for the Mirage Activa LT comes packaged with the ResMed Medium/Standard Size 16117. If you are referencing ResMed's Component Card from their website you will be ordering a headgear and clips different from the style that came with your Activa LT. ResMed Headgear 60114 Standard will work with the Activa LT, but the mask clips, part number 60115, that come with this headgear are incorrect. Please order these ResMed Headgear Clips (16569) to work with your Activa LT.
General Product Advisory
- Activa LT cushions and clips are compatible with the Original Activa Frame, but are not EXACT replacements
- The Activa LT frame is slightly smaller than the Original Activa mask frame; do not mix and match cushion clips
- Activa LT cushions work in conjunction with other Activa LT improvements; We recommend using the entire Activa LT mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
This is an excellent product the folks were so helpful when I called. Delivery was faster than expected!
Looks like they tweeked the upper part of the mask so it doesn't have to be adjusted constantly. Works for me. I've used this particular mask for many years. That's why I keep ordering it. more...
I like this mask better than any other one I have tried. My sleep doctor's office no longer carries it but, I found it still here on CPAP.com more...
cpap.com price, delivery & service is fantastic. ResMed Customer Service leaves alot to be desired. I was a longtime multi-yr user of ResMed masks and machines. When they decided to stop production of this mask, I tried to contact them to determine which of their newer designs might work for me. Trying to find a phone number, a web-link, or an e-mail address for ResMed Customer Service Department is virtually impossible. When I finally was successful in reaching someone, I was told, "We really didn't have a recommendation of which new models you should try. We don't have time to give out recommendations to everyone who calls in." Guess if they don't care about helping a longtime loyal customer, I'll go to their competitors for my supplies and machines in the future. Now I discover: ResMed's business model appears to be built around shady business practices. They keep making numerous products obsolete to increase consumer replacement prices, and they just had to pay a 35.7 million dollar Federal fine for illegal kick-backs to doctors & fitters. As ResMed loses their business, May their Company Rest In Peace. Heaven only knows if their loyal customers will. more...
The information on order was not correct. Things were ordered that I didn't put on my order. There is still a number in my art that I did not put there. more...