DreamStation 80 Watt Power Supply
Philip Respironics' DreamStation 80 Watt Power Supply is a replacement power supply for the following DreamStation Series and 60 Series Machines:
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
Please Note: The External 60 Watt and 80 Watt Power Supply Units for System One Machines are not compatible with DreamStation machines.
The purchase of a DreamStation power supply does not include a power cord. A compatible power cord can be acquired to plug the external power supply into the wall outlet.
The 80W power supply releases enough power to operate the DreamStation or 60 Series machine with the OPTIONAL humidifier and OPTIONAL heated tube.
This Product Includes...
- 80 Watt Power Supply
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This is a genuine Philips power supply. Do not buy counterfeits on sale at Amazon, as they do not work more...
receved as ordered
this was a substitute for an original power supply that is no longer available. it works fine .no problems
Great service. Had all the answers to questions. Shipped and received immediately.
On my very first trip as a cpap user, I forgot my power cord! So relieved to have a "spare" more...